Fido Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fido Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

An online simulation test and some characteristic questions were sent to me 3 days after I submitted my application. Got a call back the next day but did not get the chance to interview in person yet. everything is fairly easy though.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to go back to your previous field of working   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fido

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

You go on Rogers.com, apply for a position that is of interest for you. If you're selected (through a process that is NOT random), the automated system will send you a request to complete a Online Test.

Questions about who you are, psychologie test to know what you would do in certain situations and how people would describe you if you're not around, also there is a Qualifying test that simulates a Call-center experience, where you will answer to 4 different calls for 4 different companies and you'll have to resolve the customer's request in a timely manner since you only have 30 minutes to complete the offer.

If everything went well and you finished the test before the timer goes out, you'll have a Thank You message stating that they will review your candidature and will proceed with a Phone Interview if selected. Took 2 days later and got a call from Montreal (QC) for a Fido position in a Call-Center. Basic French interview, with who you are, why you postulated online to Rogers, what are you looking out for in the next upcoming years of your life. Standard process, then they would ask you English questions (if you're French bilingual this matters a lot) and you'll have to complete a Customer Service talk with a customer (the interviewers will play the role of the customer), she will lay down the question and ask you, "what would you do ?".

If you answered correctly, you might leave the interviewer speechless and they'll give you some cues on what you may improve, but all-in-all if you know the Call-center jobs, you'll be a real customer service Champion.

Once the call is completed, you're offered through email, by the same interviewer a in-person interview with a recruiting staff member on certain date and time, they'll give you a full address and how to get there. The interview in person is the real deal. You'll have to convince the recruiter that you're a customer service Champion, you'll have to be prepared for the interview, you'll have to know Fido's service plans, phones, promotions at the time and how you could help the customer upgrade to a new device. This shouldn't be complicated if you already did something remotely similar in the past through other companies in Customer Service roles, you'll have to demonstrate the ability to listen, ask a lot of questions and be sure to note down what the customer is looking for to achieve the best solution only.

Once this process has been through, you'll be noted by the recruiter, if everything went well, she'll be speechless, but again will give you some cues on what to improve in the future. Once this is completed and again if everything went well and you'll know if it did, you'll get a Background Check, to know your past. This is crucial to know, if you had any interaction with the police and were found guilty for whatever and got a criminal file, you'll be dismissed for the job, no matter what it is. Once the background check completed, taking in account that you have nothing on your file, you'll be either offered a Job position on which you'll need to apply through rogers to complete the offer (Only if you can't debute the job on the first round). Once that is done, you'll receive an Email to accept the offer you applied to and that way seal the job for you, congratulations.

Interview Questions

• Years of service. What you like. Who you are. Where you see yourself in 5 years from now. Why Rogers. Describe a difficult situation you had to resolve in the past. Qualities/Faults.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview is about some basic questions. They also asked about my schedule and the salary expectation. The salary that they can offer is about 15 per hour. And at the beginning level you will be scheduled on evening until 11 pm. Overall it is an easy interview for candidates, but you still have to prepare it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fido.

Interview

Manager calls you, asks a few questions then schedules an in person interview. In person you sit down and they ask standard behavioral questions. Behavioral questions are relatively easy, meaning you can tell the type of person they think they're looking for - friendly, tech-savvy and fun. They also ask why you'd like to work for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fido (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

very short phone call to arrange a interview at fido kiosk. it took around 20 mins and very easy and comfortable interview

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult and as most people know, sell my a pen....   Answer Question

Negotiation

none negatioable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fido in June 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application online on their website and was sent an email with a questionnaire. After completing that after a couple days I had received a call and had a short phone interview. I was then asked to come for an in person interview. During the interview I was asked about previous experience and was asked questions about what I would do in certain scenarios. Was also asked to pick a product and sell it to them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fido (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One on one interview with store manager

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

An HR staff called for a short interview.

Then face to face interview.

The interview mostly focused on sales skill.

Interview Questions

• How to sell a pen.   Answer Question
    • Rollplaying.

The interviewer is a difficult customer, the interviewee need to respond for serveral situations.
      Answer Question