Fifth Third Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

Mainly just a conversation about culture, what I was looking for and thoughts on Fifth Third. Was an extremely casual interview, just as much about me fitting in as it was for me evaluating Fifth Third.

Interview Questions

• Why Fifth Third, where do you see yourself in 10 years..   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Human Resource contacted me and scheduled an interview. The scheduled call interview. HR asked how would manage challenging employees? How would I administered correction action to employees. How would I stay up to date on technology improvements.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. Mostly asked questions about previous customer service and cash handling experience. Also was asked why do I want to work there and what I can bring to the company. Very easy process.

Customer Service Representative/Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got an email from the recruiter to confirm a phone interview time for the next day. The phone interview was brief. We went over my resume and was asked why I left my previous job, and how my sales and customer service skills are. After that I received another interview face to face. The interview was about 30 min long. Typical interview questions. It was an overall good experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Asked about me, fairly straightforward, easy process.The hiring manager was friendly, interviewing with his staff and meeting the employees was a nice experience. Everyone was part of a good culture and team, seemed like family to me. Questions were pretty easy and just know the company information. They asked me to ask questions at the end, so have 3-4 prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work for Fifth Third? The hiring manager was friendly, interviewing with his staff and meeting the employees was a nice experience. Everyone was part of a good culture and team, seemed like family to me. Questions were pretty easy and just know the company information   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very standard and to the point. general questioning and process. one on one with the branch manager and then a quick interview with the regional manager. offer came in about a week later. they countered the counter offer and it was accepted.

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Very shady if your coming from within management usually already knows who they plan to hire. Also no one seemed to have answers or follow up. Their follow up is a joke.

Interview Questions

• What's is your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative/Teller Full Time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online for one position, they sent me an email asking if I was still interested, never got a reply on that position, then when they contact me it was for a different position I also applied for. she did a phone interview and said she was going to call with a branch manager to see if he would like me to work at his position. (they kept sending me to 3 different positions) so later on that day she called me back and said the branch manager would like to have an 1-on-1 interview with me.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      why do you want this job?
      are you used to having sales goals met?
      as your manger, how do you want me to help you improve?   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

Was initially contacted by a recruiter who was crucial to the process and guided me through all steps of the hiring process which included a screening interview with the recruiter, followed by a interview with a branch manager then with the regional manager and then a final interview with a HR partner. all in all it took about 3 weeks. Was your typical situation based questions, Name a time when you had to do "this", what was the situation, the action, and the result. Also with regional manager went over resume nearly line by line explaining details of each prior job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to go above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was originally offered $40,000 base pay and I countered with $42,000 and they accepted quickly.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL).

Interview

STAR interview process

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult...very generic, tell me about a time when......   Answer Question

Negotiation

External candidates can negotiate more than internal candidates.