Fifth Third Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.4

50 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

This was a open interview for job seekers. All applications from walk in's and appointment's were accepted and later received a interview one on one. A follow up is expected and pending.

Interview Questions

• Describe how to handle a conflicting customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

So far I have done a phone interview and passed that and have my second with hiring manager next week.
    The phone interview I had was very pleasant, and fun.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Applied Thursday night, the next day a recruiter contacted me with and asked me a few questions. Basically a phone interview on the spot asking about previous jobs and why I left, what I liked about them and some behavioral questions. Nothing too difficult. Asked if I could come in for a face to face interview the following Monday. I came in for the interview, was interviewed by two people. More behavioral questions. Make sure to ask the interviewers questions!!! I think that really helped me stand out. Have conversations with them. It was really laid back, not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to tell a customer difficult information
      Tell me about a time you suggested a change at your previous job
      Tell me about a time you witnessed coworker dishonesty and what did you do   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was with two managers which they spoke with me about my resume, experience, and situations I were in. Interview was done in a timely manner which the interview was being held in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• When has their been a time you've dealt with a difficult customer and how did you go about that?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

i had 2 phone interviews with a recruiter and then met with the branch manager once for 30 minutes. phone screenings were very simple- questions about previous job employment, why switching, questions about school.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

There were 2 interviews total; One with the branch manager for the branch that I applied for and another with the regional manager and another center manager of another branch. Their main concern was my ability to sell bank products as well as provide customer service.

Interview Questions

• How did your last job entail sales? Give an example of how you sold something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Relaxed yet professional environment with plenty opportunity to ask questions. I was asked questions about where I wanted to be in the company and where I saw myself within the company in 5 years. I was asked how I would handle a disgruntled customer and like questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied on a Tuesday was asked to a phone interview by email the following day. I spoke with the lady for about half an hour and it was literally everything that she emailed me to answer.

Interview Questions

• What are my career goals?   1 Answer
    • What experience did I have in CSR?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

There are 2 interviews. A phone interview and an in person interview. In my phone interview, they only let me ask 1 question when, at the end of the interview, it came time to ask, do you have any questions for us, this is a big red flag. The in person interview was over 1 hour long. In our class, several people were flat lied to about how much the bonuses are.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your job you had in 1999.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third in May 2015.

Interview

It was very relaxing and easy. They asked me basic questions about my skills and qualifications. I was also asked some questions about myself. We spent most of the time talking about how things worked at the branch and getting to know each other. It was a great environment and the interview was not intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time you had a conflict with a team member or coworker?   Answer Question