Fifth Third Finance and Accounting Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fifth Third Finance and Accounting Leadership Program Interview Questions

Finance and Accounting Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

I networked with a grad from my school and went straight to the super day in Cincinnati at their headquarters. I had two one on one interviews which were just basic behavioral going over my resume. We had two panel sessions as well. The first is just with the current FALP employees and the second is with employees in different areas of the company. It seemed to go well.

Interview Questions

• None really, just the basics. Why do you want to work for Fifth Third?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Finance and Accounting Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with them just a week ago. There were two managers from their Fifth Third Branches in Cincinnati. They were really relaxed and everyone that was a part of the recruiting team seemed to enjoy working together. They left about 10 minutes to ask questions at the end of the interview so come prepared to ask plenty of questions. Don't waste all of them at pre night events. The questions were pretty straight forward. They asked what you think a good leader is as well as asking about integrity as far as I can remember. Overall a great interview with a relaxed feel. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How do you define a good leader?   1 Answer