Fifth Third Information Technology Leadership Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fifth Third Information Technology Leadership Program Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interview was formal and consisted of an on-campus Career Fair where a resume was accepted and first-impressions made, then invited to a follow up behavioral-based interview with 3 to 4 executives for first-round of on-campus interviews. Next, invitated back to second and final round of interviews at Fifth Third's corporate offices, where there were 10-12 (two-person team) interviews consisting of a mixture of behavioral-based and technical experience interview questions over 6-hours. Although lengthly and through, the experience was not overly difficult for a prepared prospect. There were over 20 prospects in attendance for final round of interviews and lunch was provided mid-way through the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult problem/customer and how you dealt/responded?   Answer Question
  • What is your greatest accomplishment and why?   Answer Question
  • Why do you believe you are a good fit for this particular position?   Answer Question
  • What are your greatest strengths and why?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a controversial issue and how you addressed it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair market-value offer presented with limited negotiation considerations given that the company identified a good fit for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Information Technology Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair and had an on campus interview. From there, I was called back within a week and asked to come to Cincinnati for a second interview. Shortly after, I was called and offered the job. Everyone I met were extremely friendly and giving as much advice as possible to do well.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you were forced into a situation that you felt uncomfortable handling.   Answer Question