Fifth Third Customer Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

I was asked for a phone interview after applying the week before. They were starting a new training class soon. The phone interview for this position was very awkward. The woman interviewing me got defensive when I asked her about the company and the if it was a stressful job. I did not get a face to face interview. I am experienced in Call Center environment and I just asked since she said it was okay to ask her.

Interview Questions

• She simply asked, "do you want this job or not?". Mind you it was not the face to face interview yet.   1 Answer

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2010.

Interview

My sister-in-law reffered me to the recruiter (HR) and after a couple of days, I got a call from the recruiter. asking me questions, which was a short phone interview. Very easy questions, and she had to type all the answers so it allowed me to take a breath. The call only lasted 10-15 minutes, and I then got scheduled to get a face-to-face interview. At the interview, I first got interviewed by someone asking me basic questions, pretty much the same questions, but reworded differently. After that interviewer, another person came in and asked me a couple of questions. The interview lasted 1 hour.

After I got home, the recruiter called and offer me a job. It was great how fast they answered. After she told me about job description/ my hourly rate(2nd shift premium) she emailed me an acceptance offer on the computer, which I had to sign and read. The email consisted of benefits, dress code, and holiday calender. Also letting me know when my first day is, which was a month away( which was fine since it allowed me to rest.)

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience you had dealing with irate customers   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you shown leadership to your coworkers..   Answer Question
    • If you could change something in your last job, what would it be?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I only had two jobs before and they were minimum wage, so when they offered me $13 an hour, there was no declining!