Fifth Third Lead Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fifth Third Lead Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted the next day. Only took five minutes. Basically they prefer singles because they want people to spend 150% to their company, that is according with the HR from Chicago and if people have family or second job, then they won't continue the process unless getting priorities changed around. (She basically told me to give up my other job and put my family last!)

Interview Questions

• Do you have other priorities such as job or lifestyle?   1 Answer
  • I'm sorry, but we here are fully committed at or over 150% with Fifth Third. Depending who your manager are, sometimes you may be lucky if they are willing to work with any flexible schedule. Once, you have your priorities straighten out then we can continue the process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Lead Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

A one on one with manger going over custmer service experience. And cash handling experience, How long have been in banking, how I hard about the job. Did I have any questions , they showed me around introduced me to the other staff

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process with fifth third was very standard.
    the phone interview however was more detail than other phone interviews I've had. She really went into detail about my experience and background. Interviewing with the branch manager was very standard as well. He asked about whom I was, my background., my values, etc. After the interview I was expecting to hear from the recruiter the following week however she called me the next day to meet with the regional manager. That's awesome for the first interview for this position.

Interview Questions

• what in your career background would you do over?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied online after being referred by a current employee got a call back in a week . The interview was about 30 minutes long. I was asked about my customer service experience and about my cash handling skills. Knowledge of basic banking procedures, rules, and regulations were a plus.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was very quick. I have very unique management style. Usually banking is quite conservative. The management in my area is much more liberal. We are in a very unique market. Sales and personalities are much more appreciated than banking skill. Getting hired isn't possible without previous sales experience.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult sale? How did you overcome the objection and how can you translate that to banking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would have been able to negotiate, but I was actually offered and extremely competitive package. The only thing I didn't like was weekend work, but that wasn't negotiable.

Lead Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third in April 2012.

Interview

They ask you question about sales and how long you been in customer services. Be careful make sure you tell the company you know how to sale, and lie about how long you have been in sales. you have to be able to deal with all types of customers.

Interview Questions

• none of the question where really difficult, it's basic common sense.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

I was moving from Indiana to Florida as an internal employee The interview process was lead by a lady which treated me like a 2 year old and an outsider. Actually asking if I was willing to relocate. The branch manager once I was placed kept her light off for the first two hours of each day

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to relocate   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

it was very easay I sat with the Branch Manager first who aasked all ogf the typical intreview questions and I guess once I was given a golden ticket to the Lead Customer Service Rep at the time she then came in ti interview me I guess to see if we would be able to work well together. But nothing out of the ordinary things were asked such as what was my five year goal and why do I enjoy working in retail banking.

Interview Questions

• if I were stuck on an island and could only have 3 things what would they be.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, KY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Lexington, KY) in March 2009.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. So I had a good idea of what they were looking for. I had contact with the regional recruiter over the phone and then a in-person interview with the branch manager. The offer actually came from the recruiter and not the branch manager. I tried to negotiate my wage, but was turned down immediately. If they want to maintain good employeees, they need to be willing to pay them good.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer out?   Answer Question