Fifth Third Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

2.8

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Columbus, OH).

Interview

I applied and got an email from the recruiter the next day to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was pretty simple. Asked me about my work experience and explained the positions they were looking for. She then told me I would get a call from the branch by the end of the week to schedule a branch interview with the regional manager. I was told to email if I didn't. I didn't hear anything so I emailed her and the same day they called to schedule an interview a week out. I went early to the interview and met with 2 regional managers. The interview was average they asked me what I did and went through my experience with selling and banking. After the interview I was told I would hear from the recruiter in the beginning of the following week. Tuesday of the following week I received an email stating that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. You meet with the Branch Manager of the location you are looking to work at. It's a mix of behavioral and conversational. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Banker licensing was a pretty big part of the interview process, so be prepared to discuss that.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

This process was fairly quick. Took about 3 weeks from start to finish. Met with a recruiter and then a regional manager. 3 days after interview I receiver an offer

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Bryan, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Very long and horrible, took forever for them to contact you and get back with you. No one seemed to know what was going on and it just took forever.

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Joliet, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Detailed information on your work history and a break down of your resume from your point of view. I ended up,getting the job and left my old company I was with for 6 years

Interview Questions

• They want to know about your work history and why you would be a good with Fifth Third bank   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long and boring but not bad truthfully

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

2 over the phone, 1 in person. met with the branch manager and had the opportunity to share my sales background. there are many locations in West Michigan and he was from a branch that needed a banker at the time.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Personal Banker position and got a call within two days from a recruiter who asked me some basic questions about my employment history. She scheduled me for an interview and told me where and with whom I would be meeting. In the meantime I was asked to fill out an online profile that included a copy of my resume, salary expectations, and basic information that they could use for a background check.

I met with two managers (an HR manager and a branch manager) for my interview which lasted about 45 minutes. They were very friendly and asked mostly situational questions. I came prepared with a few questions and kept the conversation going.

I got a call from the recruiter a few days later extending me a formal offer and an offer letter was emailed to me later that day. After reviewing the letter, I did not negotiate the salary and accepted the position pending background and drug check.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fifth Third in February 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, they recruited me and asked me when I could start. I had a lot of banking experience and they wanted me on their team. It was very easy however I don't think it's like that for everyone.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Easy 2 interviews with Recruiters and Managers then go into extensive background check and forms back and forth, later last interview with office manager before talking compensation with HR recruiter.
    nothing too difficult, just long process and waiting time. If you are in hurry to get a job then try another bank or Credit Union. Usually bankers stay with the company at least for two - three years.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

couple of phone conversations and then 1 in person interview. the recruiter reached out to me by phone after i submitted an application. i heard of the position from a former employee. after speaking with the recruiter several times on the phone i then had a one on one interview with one of their regional managers.