Fifth Third Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fifth Third Personal Banker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.7

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

This process was fairly quick. Took about 3 weeks from start to finish. Met with a recruiter and then a regional manager. 3 days after interview I receiver an offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fifth Third

Anonymous Employee in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Joliet, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Detailed information on your work history and a break down of your resume from your point of view. I ended up,getting the job and left my old company I was with for 6 years

Interview Questions

• They want to know about your work history and why you would be a good with Fifth Third bank   Answer Question

Negotiation

Long and boring but not bad truthfully

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Grand Rapids, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

2 over the phone, 1 in person. met with the branch manager and had the opportunity to share my sales background. there are many locations in West Michigan and he was from a branch that needed a banker at the time.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Personal Banker position and got a call within two days from a recruiter who asked me some basic questions about my employment history. She scheduled me for an interview and told me where and with whom I would be meeting. In the meantime I was asked to fill out an online profile that included a copy of my resume, salary expectations, and basic information that they could use for a background check.

I met with two managers (an HR manager and a branch manager) for my interview which lasted about 45 minutes. They were very friendly and asked mostly situational questions. I came prepared with a few questions and kept the conversation going.

I got a call from the recruiter a few days later extending me a formal offer and an offer letter was emailed to me later that day. After reviewing the letter, I did not negotiate the salary and accepted the position pending background and drug check.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Easy 2 interviews with Recruiters and Managers then go into extensive background check and forms back and forth, later last interview with office manager before talking compensation with HR recruiter.
    nothing too difficult, just long process and waiting time. If you are in hurry to get a job then try another bank or Credit Union. Usually bankers stay with the company at least for two - three years.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

couple of phone conversations and then 1 in person interview. the recruiter reached out to me by phone after i submitted an application. i heard of the position from a former employee. after speaking with the recruiter several times on the phone i then had a one on one interview with one of their regional managers.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

The lady doing the interview on phone was very rude and acted like she couldn't care and didn't want to be doing the interview. Not good communication process. Not a good company. Stay away!!!!!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very standard and to the point. general questioning and process. one on one with the branch manager and then a quick interview with the regional manager. offer came in about a week later. they countered the counter offer and it was accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Toledo, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

very quick process. phone interview with HR. a few days later interview with regional manager. next day there was an offer. there was no negotiation with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a great sales person   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

Phone interview then interview with recruiter. Then had interview with financial center manager and regional manager.
    Easy process followed up with communication about offer and benefits by recruiter. Initially interviewed for teller position but was told I would be good fit in personal banker role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to sell a product or idea to someone.   Answer Question