Fila USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fila USA Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fila USA

Design Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fila USA.

Interview

Group interview with 3-4 designers. It was very casual and I guided the interviewers through my portfolio. The designers told me about the culture of the office and what kind of work goes on around the office. Interview was held in their showroom - many shoes. They were looking for someone that was proficient with the Adobe Suite programs.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Adobe Illustrator?   1 Answer

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fila USA (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

There's three rounds of interview. First round is with HR on the phone, and general generic questions was ask about how I handle certain situations, such as "what would you do when a project is going to be late?". Second round is with the directors/managers, and I got a feel of the my direct report. At this stage, it's figuring out if everyone will mesh together. I presented my portfolio and described the thought process involved. On the last round is with the department head, this where you'll get an idea of your role from top level view.

Interview Questions

• Described your day-to-day responsibility in your last job?   Answer Question

Director South America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fila USA (Baltimore, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

The process was fairly smooth as I had worked within the company as an intern for about four months before I received the proposal. Interview was done with the CEO, whom I already new. Questions were fair and intended to find out about my skills.

Interview Questions

• Industry knowledge and market experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

was fine

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fila USA (Baltimore, MD) in April 2009.

Interview

Got in contact through a professor at my university. I had some e-mail correspondence followed by a short phone interview. The company asked me to come in to do a group interview where I spoke with the marketing manager and two other members of the marketing team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No monetary gain. No real negotiation because it was an internship for school credit.