KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

FilmTrack Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at FilmTrack

Positive100%
Other100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FilmTrack

FilmTrack

Application

I interviewed at FilmTrack

Interview

Very reciprocal interview process in sense there was much transparent and two way communication. Started with exploratory questions on phone interview leading to in office interview/discussions. Great group of people at this company. Only thing I'd change would be to have the senior engineers either share screen when calling in or be there in person next time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work there vs continuing with current company.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FilmTrack

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FilmTrack in Jan 2016

Interview

Very informal, met with all managers, was offered my choice of positions and i don't have 30 words to describe here, which Glassdoor requires, so i'm just adding a bunch of words until I get to 30

Be the first to find this interview helpful