FilterEasy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FilterEasy

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FilterEasy

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FilterEasy.

Interview

Applied for a project manager role, was granted an interview. The senior project manager coordinated the process, twice confusing interview times. When we finally connected, the interview was basic - without introductions and proceeding straight into HR questions.

Between the two missteps, their leader came across as lacking. By month two, I found the application process at Filtereasy to be unimpressive. In hindsight, I understand that I checked out mid interview - so sorry if you're reading this - I know now my performance reflected the experience above.

Interview Questions

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FilterEasy (Raleigh, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

We talked for over 30 minutes and Thad (ceo) asked a lot of interesting questions about ,my personality, work ethics, experience, school etc. very generic, but after I was hired the Interview questions for other became more interesting and fun and creative

Interview Questions

• If I asked some one to describe you with three words, what would they be?   1 Answer