Financial Services of America Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

Create your profile to get personalized information

Financial Services of America Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Financial Services of America

3.5

Sale Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Financial Services of America (Warren, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

three step and it was hard

Interview Questions

Negotiation

great

Other Interview Reviews for Financial Services of America

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Financial Services of America (Warren, MI) in October 2011.

Interview

Misleading ad to begin with for management. Brief initial interview. Given a CD and info to memorize to give a presentation. Told that I would get leads. Instead you are required to drive 100+ miles to deliver bogus benefit guides to try to get insurance business which they hope will lead to financial services. Probably 1 in 100 are successful. If you are not you must pay back the draw of $500 per week that you are allowed for 8 weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None really

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Financial Services of America (Warren, MI).

Interview

Great experience. Very detailed as to how the day to day will be while working here. Very much an open door policy. A positive working environment which seems to be set by the CEO. Allows room for personal and professional growth. A great company with high ethical and moral standards.

Interview Questions

• I had to do a sales presentation as a part of my interview process.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Financial Services of America (Warren, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with the founder. A very interesting, smart man. He's at the top of his field. He's way a head of many bigger houses on customer leads. Has a great system. Liked his attitude.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Financial Services of America in February 2011.

Interview

It worked just like the Boiler Room, a group interview and they told you how much money you would make by working there. To me it was a big hustle in the solo interview, I made one mistake and was not offered a job. The manager told me to go to college and take sales classes. I thought it was funny because after the interview, I learned that they only go after blue collar employees, that is considered redlining and that's illegal. Then they want you to convince the potential client to dump their cd and put it into equity index annuities. What they don't tell the client is that if you want your money before the 15 years is up on the contract, then you will pay a 14 percent penalty and the company still makes money off the client.,I landed at another company and the stories that I heard from former employees was scary. From FSA never wants to pay commission to their employees to the commissioner of insurance is usually there to talk to the company. Then to add insult to injury, the same manager who did not offer me a job contacted me for an interview again, I told him to leave me alone, and never contact me again or I will be making a complaint to the state.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Financial Services of America (Warren, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

I met with the owner directly after filling out a few background questions and personality test. He had a canned speech that he had clearly used many, many times. The next step was to do a presentation to a potential customer, with a speech that was already prepared. No comment afterword.

Interview Questions

• 1) With no lead up, "How would you sell this pen?"
      2) Have you sold insurance before?
      3) Do you like to play euchre? Golf? Travel?   1 Answer