FinancialForce Customer Success Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FinancialForce Customer Success Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FinancialForce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FinancialForce (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The HR contact was very helpful and initially very good with follow up. Had 2 initial phone interviews and then a face to face interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager seemed to be unaware of my previous phone interviews as he suggested that my next step be to talk with someone I had already talked with. I followed up with a thank you note expressing my interest in the job. After a week or two, I sent an email to HR asking for an update. No response. Sent another email and finally about 3 weeks later got an email that the position had been filled and the new hire was starting the next day. Not handled very professionally!

Interview Questions

FinancialForce Response

Oct 22, 2014 – Recruitment Manager

Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry it was not a good experience. We are having some growing pains and are continually working on improving our processes. Thanks again for your review.

Other Interview Reviews for FinancialForce

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce in September 2014.

Interview

I was hired after four interviews - 3 phone, 1 in-person. The company recruiter was highly responsive and was an approachable, helpful person. In addition to interviewing with the recruiter, I interviewed with my future boss and his boss. Both of these individuals were sincere and open while also demonstrating strong knowledge/experience in the Customer Success field. I had been told that the company culture is fun, places high value on employees and is "real" - I found this to be true. I was told, during the interviews, that FinancialForce is a growing and, thus, very busy organization; it was stated that everyone is overextended (their word), to some extent. I was asked whether this was an environment in which I felt I could work and I was asked how I would address getting what I need (to do my job) given the load on everyone's plates.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would embed myself into a user base that may not perceive they need or want support. I was asked to not provide a theoretical answer but, to talk about specific situations in which I have had to find a way to get a user community to interact with me when that may not be their first priority.   1 Answer

Negotiation

FinancialForce.com appears to come from a place of authenticity and does not seem to play games. I was asked to "throw out" the first salary number and did. FinancialForce's first offer to me was slightly more than what I had asked. I believe they felt I was a good fit and, thus, wanted to have a dignified process in which they did not attempt to hire me "cheap".

Customer Success Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very efficient and they didn't waste my time. The recruiter I worked with was amazing helping me through every step of the way.

First had a call wth the recruiter. That lead to a phone call to the hiring manager. Next I went onsite to meet key managers then came back one last time to meet the chief officer.

Next was offer time!

I really appreciate them being so efficient and not wasting time. When you know you want a candidate and a candidate knows they want you - it's best to do it exactly how they did! Good job team! Excited to join!

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you were faced with dealing with a difficult customer and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

I met a member of the FF.com team at a conference and connected the next day via email. Within 1/2 hour of being introduced to the Recruiting Manager I was contacted to set up an initial interview.
    I met 4 members of the team through the interviewing process over 4 weeks. Each member of the team was genuinely enthusiastic about the organization, the product and the management team. The meetings were professional, starting on time and flowed like a business conversation, rather than an interview. The Recruiting Manager responded promptly regarding next steps and also final outcome. I appreciated the follow-up and transparency.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The communication process was very systematic.
    The first step… I received an email inquiring about my interest in interviewing with FinancialForce.com for the position of Customer Success Manager.
    Second step… the HR lead recruiter walked me through all the steps of the interviewing process, she clarified Financialforce.com expectations and provided feedback after the completion of every interview. The HR recruiter stayed in constant contact with me and our communications were conducted via email and/or by phone…

Right from the onset, I was impressed with how proficient FinancialForce.com was at bolstering my enthusiasm and capturing my attention.

After speaking with the recruiter for the first time, followed by the interviewers I knew I wanted to join Financialforce.com they accurately described exactly what I was looking for in a Company. Financialforce.com had the culture I was seeking but more importantly I respected and admired their vision.

If you are fortunate enough to have an opportunity to interview with Financialforce.com you will want to learn more about this very powerful, dynamic organization and it will begin with one of the best interview experiences you will ever encounter

Interview Questions

• Why I chose the courses I selected in University?. That was not a difficult question, rather unexpected because it’s been a long time since I was in school and at that time my life was going in a totally different direction than it is today   1 Answer

Negotiation

In my case there wasn't a big negotiation phase. It wasn't necessary. Financialforce.com gave me a fair and equitable offer of employment. I definitely wanted to join the company and be a part of their growing vibrant, motivated team. When I signed the letter of offer I knew I was making an excellent decision and I certainly intend to pay it forward.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at FinancialForce in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. I had 4 interviews along the way at which the recruiter kept me in the loop the entire way. The interview process was about 4 weeks long and I felt that I even built a relationship with the recruiter as she even took calls from me after business hours and informed me to contact her at anytime should I have any questions or concerns. I felt that the recruiter did an excellent job as she was looking for the right candidate but also wanted to ensure that I was going to be happy with the position and worked with me to help alleviate any concerns that I had.

Great Job!

Interview Questions

• I was asked what type of resources should I hire as a manager.   1 Answer