Find jobs for Inside Sales Representative

FinancialForce Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 57 interviews

Interviews at FinancialForce

Positive100%
Employee Referral100%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce (San Francisco, CA) in Sep 2014

Interview

First round - HR (phone). They try to find out why you want to work at FF and immediately tell you the comp (which is good for entry level) Second Round - Inside sales manager (phone). Basically the same interview as the first round. Why FF? Third Round - Met the BDR manager, Inside sales manager, an AE, and someone who is currently working in the ISR role. Everyone was nice and got straight to the point. Why sales? Why FF? Can you deal with rejection? Basic stuff. Fourth round: presentation to a group of 4. I had to prep a PowerPoint and explain why I was the perfect fit for the job. They asked questions throughout the presentation. I felt that the fit was great and can not wait to start working here. Ask around, people genuinely seem to love it.

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FinancialForce (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2014

Interview

You can expect to be interviewed by several people (both managers and potential colleagues). It's rather laid back as interviews go, nothing to stress about too much. That said, definitely need to prepare and simply ask when you don't understand things (some products very complex). No hard curveball questions, seems like much of what they want to do is understand if you're a good culture fit in addition to potentially a good worker.

Interview Questions
  • Who is your first customer?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FinancialForce (San Francisco, CA) in Dec 2013

Interview

Initial phone call with head recruiter. Secondary in-person interview with head recruiter. Third interview and presentation with head of sales and VP of sales.

Interview Questions
  • If one of your customers said no to your product what would you do to convince them otherwise?
3 people found this interview helpful