FinancialForce Strategic Alliance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Strategic Alliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FinancialForce (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Terrible interview experience that led me to pull my name from consideration.

Started off by getting recruited for position. Went through a phone screen and told me she loved me as a candidate. Moved forward to meeting the VP (direct report) who was in from San Fran a few days later. Moved onto next round and met with one of the managers and his AEs. Radio silence for the next 3 weeks despite reaching out to the recruiter numerous times. Eventually, after reaching out to the VP a few times, I was told I’m still very much being considered but they’ve been busy. He then sets up a phone meeting with his boss (a month after initial interview). No word back for another two weeks despite following up. Finally, about 3 weeks later, I received an email saying they’re close to a decision and things would be more clear after the weekend. Another two weeks go by without any communication (again, despite my following up) and I decide to withdraw my name.

1. Phone interview with recruiter
2. In-person interview with VP
3. In-person interview with sales team manager and AE
4. Phone interview with Global VP

Over 2 months from initial interview to my withdrawal.

Recruiter, despite “living her life with transparency,” disappeared (after being communicative via text) until I withdrew my name.

Interview Questions

FinancialForce Response

Feb 28, 2018 – Sr Director, Global TA

Thank you so much for the details of your experience during your interview process. This is definitely not the type of Candidate Experience we are striving for at FinancialForce and sincere apologies that your time was not positive. As we grow, we are building more structure around our Candidate Experience, which includes a tighter framework around communication and process.