FindHotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FindHotel

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at FindHotel

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FindHotel (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2016.

Interview

Straight forward process, directly to the point.
    - First step was a brief HR survey
    - Followed by a simple coding challenge to assess your technical skills
    - Followed by a technical interview
    - Finally and assessment day

Interview Questions

• Describe the factors that affect your decision of choosing a framework to start a new project   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Interview

1. Schedule a call time with an HR manager
    2. Basic interview with an HR manager: describe your motivation, salary expectations, visa details
    3. Awaiting for feedback to move for a next step

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FindHotel (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2019.

Interview

HR found my profile and reached me by email. We'd scheduled the initial interview where were standard questions about previous experience, interest in the company's product, salary expectation. Everything went good.

Next step should've been a talk with the Project Manager, but in a few days I received a letter from HR with the question about my relevant experience for the position, even we were half an hour on the call discussing it.

After my reply with text repetition of my experience HR just disappeared and I didn't get any feedback or direct rejection emails.

Product Owner Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FindHotel.

Interview

I had a skype call with one of the product owners. Was asked to give an overview of my experience and was asked questions regarding my work history.

This interview was followed by a qualification test in which I had to
    ++ suggest improvements of a landing page including an explanation how I would implement and measure one of that suggestions ++ name a product I like and explain why ++ explain challenges of agile development regarding planning and testing, how can a PO support these processes

This test was followed by another call with a product owner with questions on my test answers and related topics.