Fingerpaint Marketing Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fingerpaint Marketing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Went very well and talked to some great individuals. The interview process went smoothly and although I did not get offered it seems like a great company with individuals who really care about what they are doing on a day-to-day basis.

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself contributing as an intern?
    Answer Question

Fingerpaint Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing

Interview

The interview process was very friendly and went smoothly. Very nice employees and seems like a great team to be a part of and work for. They ask normal interview questions, nothing out of the box.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

116.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Fingerpaint Marketing~284620
Join the conversation on

Fingerpaint Marketing

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing in Jan 2022

Interview

The overall interview process took over a month, which is semi-understandable since it was around the holiday season so I get it. But communication was sparse and I had to track down the recruiter several times to request an update. I went through 3 rounds of interviews and then was informed (about 2 weeks later) via email that I had not been selected. I responded to the recruiter and asked for feedback and she never replied. I understand being busy and all, but if a candidate requests feedback as to why they weren't selected after 3 rounds of interviews, it's courteous to reply and provide a quick update.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard interview questions for a recruiting role (my recruiting process, how I handle challenging or unresponsive hiring managers, how I manage my workload, etc.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and was very professional throughout the whole process. It was overall probably the most positive experience I've had with a company as far as interviewing goes. I met most of the team, including the manager, and had a total of four interviews. Everyone was exceptionally nice and asked really great questions. I ultimately chose a different company but only because it would have been a different opportunity for me, but their offer and benefits were very generous.

Interview Questions
  • They asked for samples of my previous work.

Fingerpaint Marketing

Application

I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing

Interview

Interview with several people on the team and some others in Account, PM and creative. Often have to do a project and present it, which kind of on boards you to what you’ll be working on

Interview Questions
  • Brands you like and why, background on what you’ve done before

Fingerpaint Marketing

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing in Jan 2021

Interview

Interview was for 1798. The interview consisted of 4 separate 1 on 1 interviews to gauge my personality and whether or not I would “fit” (what felt like disrupt) their culture. Casual conversation, no real questions of substance asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (New York, NY) in Nov 2020

Interview

behavioral and some star questions and she generally didnt ask question so I tried to intro my self and projects. First I applied the role and in 24 hours the recruiter reached me and we talk couple minutes with her then we connect with lead data sciences so tried to know me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fingerpaint Marketing

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing

Interview

During the interview process I was able to meet a number of different team members. Each member shared details into the day to day, vision for the future and internal processes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (Phoenix, AZ) in Jul 2020

Interview

A recruiter reached out on Linkedin about a fully remote opportunity & had me apply, then set up 3 rounds of zoom interviews over the course of 3 weeks. Overall, average interview process & length. The only hiccup was my second interview, which was rescheduled to 30 minutes sooner without telling me so I was late even though I was anxiously waiting by my computer. The interviewer kept bringing up bad hires from my then agency, which felt really award. Excuse me ma'am, but I am not them & your not-so-unconscious-biased is showing :) In the end....they went with someone based in Phoenix where they all lived. It was good to practice my interview skills, but felt they wasted my time if they already knew they wanted to hire someone that lived in town.

Interview Questions
  • "We've had problems with people at your current company here. Do you think you'll adjust well here?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (New York, NY) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was friendly, I enjoyed how friendly they were. It was very friendly and felt like they wanted me there. I loved how friendly they were. They were very friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews