Fingerpaint Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fingerpaint Marketing

Sort:

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (Phila, PA).

Interview

I applied for a position via linkedin right before the holidays. I heard back from Fingerpaint within two weeks. I was informed through email that my resume had qualified me for a telephone interview and to reply with a date and time that was convenient for me if I was still interested. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. Initially (first 10 minutes) questions were about my my field and what I was capable of. Then questions changed to personal interest and hobbies. The last 5-10 minutes were about any questions I had about the company. I asked about the culture and vision moving forward and what success in my role looked like to get an idea if a career was sustainable longterm. I was told that if I would be moving forward in the interview process I'd receive a call/email about an in person interview. Two weeks later I was emailed to select a time and date for an in person interview that would take 2 to 3 hours. Once arrived, I was walked through the office to a room and was told to wait until my first interviewer showed up. I interviewed with 5 or 6 different people sometimes two at a time but the process never felt overwhelming. Everyone was very nice offering me water and even snacks if I wanted. Most of the questions weren't about my qualifications but more about how far I was willing to go to help the team. They aren't big on titles and people drawing lines in the sand about what the job role is and isn't. Saying things like "that's not in my job description" or "that's so and so's job" seemed to be frowned upon from the beginning. They have a great culture that they're trying to protect and won't compromise regardless of how talented someone might be. Overall the interview process was positive and easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with dealing with things that you aren't familiar with?   1 Answer
    • Are you ok with picking up slack where others might be lacking   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable giving/receiving feedback?   1 Answer

Jul 25, 2018 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience with Fingerpaint! Providing such feedback helps us evaluate how we can improve the process moving forward, and we're happy to hear that you had a... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing in May 2018.

Interview

Prior to my in-person interview, I had a phone screen which was pretty simple. During my in-person interview, I met with 4 different people and then gave a short presentation at the end. Overall, the process took ~2 hours and was fairly straightforward.

Interview Questions

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Jul 25, 2018 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience with Fingerpaint! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback, and we're happy to hear you had a positive experience.

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing (Saratoga Springs, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an introductory call from HR, a phone screen with a manager, then an on-site with several people a few days later.

All in all, easy interview process with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• If you could ask yourself any question, what would it be and how would you answer?   Answer Question

Jul 25, 2018 – Corporate Communications

Thank you for reviewing your interview experience with Fingerpaint! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience and appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing.

Interview

Interview process was relatively short. Submitted my application online and heard back a couple of weeks later. There was a short initial phone interview and an in-person one at their office.

Interview Questions

• How does your background relate to an internship at Fingerpaint?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fingerpaint Marketing.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. Meeting with about 7 people, each in 30 minute increments. They each ask you similar questions, just to get to know you better individually. The process wasn’t difficult, but it was time consuming. Then, they assured me that I would hear back within 2 weeks, so I waited, and they never got back to me with an official answer. I even sent a follow up email, and they never responded to it. That was over 5 months ago, and still not even an email. Great company, but needs a better and more fair process for hiring employees.

Interview Questions

Fingerpaint Marketing Response

Dec 28, 2018 – People & Culture

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience interviewing at Fingerpaint. It is never our intention to let our applicants go unanswered. We have a team in place that is more than happy to... More