Finish Line Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Cashier Interview Questions

2.1

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boardman, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Boardman, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Online application . Called me for a phone interview then asked to set up an interview one on one few days later. Talked about why I wanted to work there and how did I hear about them. Also asked my availability .

Interview Questions

• What were my goals? Values and beliefs? Strengths and weaknesses. Favorite shoe? Greatest accomplishment ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later to go in for an interview. It was a group interview. There were three of us interviewing. The manager took us to the back of the stock room. She seemed cool. It wasn't intimidating at all. The interview was about a half hour long, not too bad, and said she would talk to her team and let one of us know within a week if we got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What separates good customer service and excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • Why Finish Line?   1 Answer
    • What do you like about selling?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Pearland, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Really easy and straight forward. They did not not ask a lot of questions. Everything was truly pretty simple. Very laid back and chilled type of situation. I was offered a job on the spot

Negotiation

there was none

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Finish line called me and did a phone interview. It was a simple 3 question call. I then came in for one interview with an assistant manager and was offered the job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem that arose at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Submitted my application online. A few days later someone from the company called me. I went in for an interview that week and it was very straightforward. It lasted about fifteen minutes. The next day the interviewer called me with a job offer. I accepted it and went in for training the next week.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Called in for an interview right after applying online. Interview seemed very scripted; he literally went down the list of generic interview questions. They needed 3 references to 'clear' you until they offer you the position

Interview Questions

• How do you handle friends or relatives when asked to use your employee discount for them?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

the interview process was that bad the manger was nice we had great conversation we talked about a lot of things. the interview process was that bad the manger was nice we had great conversation we talked about a lot of things I enjoyed myself In the interview by by

Cashier Interview

Interview

I went in to apply and they told me to call after I applied, which I did and am currently waiting for a follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Corpus Christi, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

After first applying, they will call for a phone screen. If you pass the phone screen part, you will be called in for a face to face interview. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Everything was typical interview questions. They are big on providing customer service and being outgoing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Douglasville, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

My interview process seemed a little bit unorthodox. First, I literally had to stalk the manager before I could get an interview and once, I had one, one of the associate managers, whom was the same age as me at the time (19) interviewed me. She asked all of the typical questions like why do you want to work here,where do you usually shop, how much do you know about shoes, why do you want to be a cashier, etc. We mainly just talked about life, and she seemed to like me and told me that I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a dissatisfied customer?   1 Answer