Finish Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the store manager and scheduled an interview. Everything was very low key and basic. The whole interview only took about 15 minutes. We were in a location in Macy's and we sat and talked on a couch in the furniture section.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

It was one interview, very easy and typical of a retail job interview setting. It was a one on one interview where they asked a lot of questions that mainly had to do with getting to know the person in a quick 20-30 minutes interview session.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy in my opinion and the MIT that was interviewing me basically told me I got the job right then and there. He told me to go ahead and get a deposit slip from my bank and also to download this app that they use to get their pay stubs and request days off. I felt really good after the interview :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple things at one time and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Had to go in for a follow up on the application process and request an interview. Quick and easy interview in the sitting area at the mall. It took about 3 weeks for a call back.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

The initial phone interview lasted only 30 minutes. It was abbreviated because the interviewers were trying to screen 4 candidates in 2 hours and make a decision. The phone interview included a panel of their IT management. Part 1 was an overview of their project. Part 2 was my response about how I've run similar and larger projects. Part 3 was a behavioral/situational set of questions. The interview ended promptly at the 27-minute mark, with only 2-3 minutes for questions back to the panel.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral/Situational - When X happened, how did you respond? What was the result?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

They pull you aside in the mall and ask standard questions about yourself. Overall, the process is pretty simple and straightforward. Just be yourself and communicate that your comfortable greeting people into the store. This company really communicates team work and put the customer first. The general manager also asks questions like: Explain yourself? How would you deal with an unhappy customer? How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself?
      How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
      How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?
      Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finish Line in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was inside the mall right outside of the store. Spoke with I'm guessing the assistant manager and the Store manager after. Lasted about 45 mins. They were both nice and very friendly, made me feel comfortable. Said i should hear something within 24-48 hrs. So hopefully i hear back something today.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted shortly by a recruiter who scheduled a phone interview with me. Very positive experience, seems like a great company to work for.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy and not really personal. They don't care too much about the quality of employee they hire as long as they have bodies. If you get an interview you pretty much get the job.

Manager Interview

Interview

I had already worked there for several years so I knew the ins and outs of the company. The interview process was simple. Met with the store manager and dm to make sure I was the right fit for the location I was placed at.