Finish Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

It is fairly laid back. You talk with the manager in the backroom about your resume and they ask you questions about working with a team. You have to be able to be energetic and enthusiastic about working. Quiet people with poor personality's don't usually get offered the job.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

very long, multiple interviews with different people. It is a very simple process just long. not a hard interview though. I really don't know what else to say about the interview process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

You will be asked to do a phone screening first, then they will do a phone test to see how you do. You will be asked to come in and interview with a supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How did my experience relate to customer service   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After i did the application less than i week i got a call to come in for an interview. The interview lasted for 15 minutes, i was ask question about myself and previous jobs. During the process i was introduce to the company in greater details, my pay rate and the time i should be present for my job, the amount of hours i am going to work whether full time or part time.

Interview Questions

• how can they guarantee that am going to make it to work on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly done

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

DM reached out bc he saw my resume. 2 in person interviews. Very unorganized and in the food court, he barely made eye contact. Seems pre occupied. Maybe already had a candidate in mind.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Never did receive an interview, but was contacted by a district manager. I had submitted my resume on a career site and was contacted via email. He told me I was the type of candidate they were looking for and wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager, but first I had to fill out the online application. So I spent about an hour filling out the application and emailed him back. He responded someone should contact me on Monday or Tuesday. No one contacted me so I emailed again. He apologized and said someone would definitely contact me next week. No one ever contacted me! Completely Unprofessional!

Sales Interview

Interview

Not too difficult and less professional but you do need sales experience or great attitude to get hired. Also a new procedure where you meet with current employees and they interview you as well. Come to be social FYI!

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line in May 2016.

Interview

I had one in person interview, and a follow up interview with the district manager over the phone. Both were very laid back and easy. I was offered a promotion before I had my second interview, from assistant manager to manager in training. The interviewer enjoyed talking about himself and was big on customer service.

Interview Questions

• tell me about what your job was at your previous location   Answer Question

I was offered an assistant manager position for 10.25 an hour, at first I accepted then became on the fence. Next I was offered 13 on the phone from the district manager, and then 12 at the following in person follow up with the store manager. After taking some time to think about it, I didn't think the pay was worth the amount of work and pressure for sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Asked quick questions about why I wanted to work there and why I think I would excel at a selling position. They asked what hours I would be available and if I was willing to work holidays.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I enjoyed athletic footwear, and what made me drawn to work at Finishline. What my strengths and weaknesses were   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Applied online, e-mailed me for interview, had a group interview. Don't remember if there was another round, but after a week, I received the news that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Asks about why this would be a good fit for you, what characteristics you have that can transfer in helping with the daily acitvities of the job.   Answer Question