Finish Line Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.1

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Orlando, FL).

Interview

After i did the application less than i week i got a call to come in for an interview. The interview lasted for 15 minutes, i was ask question about myself and previous jobs. During the process i was introduce to the company in greater details, my pay rate and the time i should be present for my job, the amount of hours i am going to work whether full time or part time.

Interview Questions

• how can they guarantee that am going to make it to work on time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly done

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

DM reached out bc he saw my resume. 2 in person interviews. Very unorganized and in the food court, he barely made eye contact. Seems pre occupied. Maybe already had a candidate in mind.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Never did receive an interview, but was contacted by a district manager. I had submitted my resume on a career site and was contacted via email. He told me I was the type of candidate they were looking for and wanted to schedule an interview with the hiring manager, but first I had to fill out the online application. So I spent about an hour filling out the application and emailed him back. He responded someone should contact me on Monday or Tuesday. No one contacted me so I emailed again. He apologized and said someone would definitely contact me next week. No one ever contacted me! Completely Unprofessional!

Sales Interview

Interview

Not too difficult and less professional but you do need sales experience or great attitude to get hired. Also a new procedure where you meet with current employees and they interview you as well. Come to be social FYI!

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line in May 2016.

Interview

I had one in person interview, and a follow up interview with the district manager over the phone. Both were very laid back and easy. I was offered a promotion before I had my second interview, from assistant manager to manager in training. The interviewer enjoyed talking about himself and was big on customer service.

Interview Questions

• tell me about what your job was at your previous location   Answer Question

I was offered an assistant manager position for 10.25 an hour, at first I accepted then became on the fence. Next I was offered 13 on the phone from the district manager, and then 12 at the following in person follow up with the store manager. After taking some time to think about it, I didn't think the pay was worth the amount of work and pressure for sales.

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Mesquite, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was about 20 minutes. The Manager was very enthusiastic and had great communication skills. I received a phone interview and then I was asked to get a second interview at the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Asked quick questions about why I wanted to work there and why I think I would excel at a selling position. They asked what hours I would be available and if I was willing to work holidays.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I enjoyed athletic footwear, and what made me drawn to work at Finishline. What my strengths and weaknesses were   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Applied online, e-mailed me for interview, had a group interview. Don't remember if there was another round, but after a week, I received the news that I had gotten the job.

Interview Questions

• Asks about why this would be a good fit for you, what characteristics you have that can transfer in helping with the daily acitvities of the job.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I waited only about a week and I was called for a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was mainly about seeing if I know how to deal with people well and if had the high energy they were seeking to attract customers.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in and was angry that they couldn't get a refund and refuses to leave until they do, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy going and was not stressful at all. I was interviewed by the supervisor as well as a member of his team. They were very nice and laid back. They love their jobs and enjoy their overall experience with Finish Line.

Interview Questions

• Projects, past work experience, what you did in your past work experience, school, and hobbies.   Answer Question