Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2018

2.0

120 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy interview. Inside the mall outside the store. The manager was very kind and easy to talk to. Many people apply though which makes the interview nervewrecking

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Quick and easy interview with the general manager of the store. Very casual, done sitting in the store on the sales floor during slow hours. Asked basic retail questions, but experience wasn't a big deal.

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Very informal but still professional. In the mall, sit down style at a small table very personal and one on one type feel. After applying, phone screen is conducted with very basic questions. Then an interview is conducted. They make the hiring decision within 10 days.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Quick & Easy, You apply online, they call, you have an interview with the managers. All of them must "ok" you. They ask very general questions, if you are agreed on by all managers you will be called and offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Holyoke, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy out going open ended questions, I went through everything pretty easy and I finally got the job. The interviewer was very outgoing and it was pretty much like a normal conversation rather than an interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I got a call from the store manager and scheduled an interview. Everything was very low key and basic. The whole interview only took about 15 minutes. We were in a location in Macy's and we sat and talked on a couch in the furniture section.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

It was one interview, very easy and typical of a retail job interview setting. It was a one on one interview where they asked a lot of questions that mainly had to do with getting to know the person in a quick 20-30 minutes interview session.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy in my opinion and the MIT that was interviewing me basically told me I got the job right then and there. He told me to go ahead and get a deposit slip from my bank and also to download this app that they use to get their pay stubs and request days off. I felt really good after the interview :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple things at one time and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Had to go in for a follow up on the application process and request an interview. Quick and easy interview in the sitting area at the mall. It took about 3 weeks for a call back.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

They pull you aside in the mall and ask standard questions about yourself. Overall, the process is pretty simple and straightforward. Just be yourself and communicate that your comfortable greeting people into the store. This company really communicates team work and put the customer first. The general manager also asks questions like: Explain yourself? How would you deal with an unhappy customer? How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself?
      How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
      How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?   Answer Question