Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2017

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

They pull you aside in the mall and ask standard questions about yourself. Overall, the process is pretty simple and straightforward. Just be yourself and communicate that your comfortable greeting people into the store. This company really communicates team work and put the customer first. The general manager also asks questions like: Explain yourself? How would you deal with an unhappy customer? How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself?
    How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
    How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy and not really personal. They don't care too much about the quality of employee they hire as long as they have bodies. If you get an interview you pretty much get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Finish Line (Monterey, CA).

Interview

Interview was quick abd painless. Ygey asked rout ::) ine questions. The manager seemed very robotic didnt smile and barely made eye contact not a friendly person but wS polite.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

I applied for the position online and was called for an interview the following day, at the end of that interview I was filling out my W2 form and that was it I had a new job. It helped that I had a previous background in the field of work and knew the position I was applying for!

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Downey, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call 3 days after applying. The interview was 1 hour long and one on one, outside in the food court with the manager. No drug test. They do check references because I got a call 2 days later from the manager asking for a different reference because that reference wasn't available. The manager called me back a few hours after speaking to my reference to offer me the position.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Easy Interview - Talked about where I've worked before. Why I was interested in working there. One on one in the mall at this little table. Super laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? Why FinishLine and not another shoe store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

It is fairly laid back. You talk with the manager in the backroom about your resume and they ask you questions about working with a team. You have to be able to be energetic and enthusiastic about working. Quiet people with poor personality's don't usually get offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Asked quick questions about why I wanted to work there and why I think I would excel at a selling position. They asked what hours I would be available and if I was willing to work holidays.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I enjoyed athletic footwear, and what made me drawn to work at Finishline. What my strengths and weaknesses were   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I waited only about a week and I was called for a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was mainly about seeing if I know how to deal with people well and if had the high energy they were seeking to attract customers.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in and was angry that they couldn't get a refund and refuses to leave until they do, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview and the manager asked that I came at a specific time. I came 15 minutes earlier than he asked. The overall interview was easy and fun. The manager and I started to talk about who I was as a person and what I do now and activities I am currently involved in. It is a easy interview if you know what and how to answer the questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • what is the difference between good service and excellent service?   1 Answer