Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

It was one interview, very easy and typical of a retail job interview setting. It was a one on one interview where they asked a lot of questions that mainly had to do with getting to know the person in a quick 20-30 minutes interview session.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy in my opinion and the MIT that was interviewing me basically told me I got the job right then and there. He told me to go ahead and get a deposit slip from my bank and also to download this app that they use to get their pay stubs and request days off. I felt really good after the interview :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to juggle multiple things at one time and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

They pull you aside in the mall and ask standard questions about yourself. Overall, the process is pretty simple and straightforward. Just be yourself and communicate that your comfortable greeting people into the store. This company really communicates team work and put the customer first. The general manager also asks questions like: Explain yourself? How would you deal with an unhappy customer? How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?

Interview Questions

• Explain yourself?
      How would you deal with an unhappy customer?
      How would you handle, multiple customers asking your help?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Finish Line (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy and not really personal. They don't care too much about the quality of employee they hire as long as they have bodies. If you get an interview you pretty much get the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterey, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Finish Line (Monterey, CA).

Interview

Interview was quick abd painless. Ygey asked rout ::) ine questions. The manager seemed very robotic didnt smile and barely made eye contact not a friendly person but wS polite.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

I applied for the position online and was called for an interview the following day, at the end of that interview I was filling out my W2 form and that was it I had a new job. It helped that I had a previous background in the field of work and knew the position I was applying for!

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Downey, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call 3 days after applying. The interview was 1 hour long and one on one, outside in the food court with the manager. No drug test. They do check references because I got a call 2 days later from the manager asking for a different reference because that reference wasn't available. The manager called me back a few hours after speaking to my reference to offer me the position.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Easy Interview - Talked about where I've worked before. Why I was interested in working there. One on one in the mall at this little table. Super laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? Why FinishLine and not another shoe store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

It is fairly laid back. You talk with the manager in the backroom about your resume and they ask you questions about working with a team. You have to be able to be energetic and enthusiastic about working. Quiet people with poor personality's don't usually get offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Mesquite, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was about 20 minutes. The Manager was very enthusiastic and had great communication skills. I received a phone interview and then I was asked to get a second interview at the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer