Finish Line Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.0

111 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a quick hiring process, i went to drop off my resume after i applied online and the manager asked me about eight questions and on the spot told me i was hired,

Interview Questions

• If you're dealing with one customer and another customer approaches you, would do you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Savannah, GA).

Interview

Easy Interview - Talked about where I've worked before. Why I was interested in working there. One on one in the mall at this little table. Super laid back interview process.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? Why FinishLine and not another shoe store?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

It is fairly laid back. You talk with the manager in the backroom about your resume and they ask you questions about working with a team. You have to be able to be energetic and enthusiastic about working. Quiet people with poor personality's don't usually get offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Mesquite, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was about 20 minutes. The Manager was very enthusiastic and had great communication skills. I received a phone interview and then I was asked to get a second interview at the job

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Asked quick questions about why I wanted to work there and why I think I would excel at a selling position. They asked what hours I would be available and if I was willing to work holidays.

Interview Questions

• They asked why I enjoyed athletic footwear, and what made me drawn to work at Finishline. What my strengths and weaknesses were   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

I waited only about a week and I was called for a one on one interview with the manager. The interview was mainly about seeing if I know how to deal with people well and if had the high energy they were seeking to attract customers.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in and was angry that they couldn't get a refund and refuses to leave until they do, how would you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Grand Rapids, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called for an interview and the manager asked that I came at a specific time. I came 15 minutes earlier than he asked. The overall interview was easy and fun. The manager and I started to talk about who I was as a person and what I do now and activities I am currently involved in. It is a easy interview if you know what and how to answer the questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?   1 Answer
    • what is the difference between good service and excellent service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

you have to pass an online screening, then a phone interview, then a face to face interview. it was fairly easy. nothing to hard. most people are one on one interviews mine however was a group interview. i guess it depends on the managers.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

I filled out an application online. I had a friend who worked at the store, so she gave me a great reference. It is very helpful if you know someone at the stores. Within 2 weeks I was contacted by the store manager himself for an interview. The interview was very informal and took place in the mall where the store was located.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to set up an interview, interviewed in person a few days later, after that was called to be offered the position. There is 1-2 weeks of video onboarding before you hit the sales floor.