Finish Line Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Store Manager Interview Questions

2.4

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finish Line (Kansas City, MO) in September 2016.

Interview

A job description is a list that a person might use for general tasks, or functions, and responsibilities of a position. It may often include to whom the position reports, specifications such as the qualifications or skills needed by the person in the job, and a salary range. Job descriptions are usually narrative,[1] but some may instead comprise a simple list of competencies; for instance, strategic human resource planning methodologies may be used to develop a competency architecture for an organization, from which job descriptions are built as a shortlist of competencies.

Interview Questions

• I am not interested in this part   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

very long, multiple interviews with different people. It is a very simple process just long. not a hard interview though. I really don't know what else to say about the interview process.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

DM reached out bc he saw my resume. 2 in person interviews. Very unorganized and in the food court, he barely made eye contact. Seems pre occupied. Maybe already had a candidate in mind.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Standard interview process. Applied online had 1 on 1 with another Store Manager then phone interview with DM. Background check plus drug screen.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary based on stores volume and area.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Finish Line in May 2013.

Interview

My DSL interviewed me inside a coffee shop outside Macy's Herald Square. It didn't feel much like an interview. It was very friendly and informative. I was questioned a lot on my experiences in the retail industry, my passions, weaknesses and strengths. It was very comfortable overall.

Interview Questions

• If you attend a very large party surrounded by strangers, whats the most important thing you acknowledge and take away from it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Hartford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

Efficient. Friendly. Informative. Elaine Harrington was super nice and welcoming. She answered all my questions I had about the company and its direction. Her office was neat and tidy indicative of someone in control of her environ. She also helped me to understand how the hiring process worked at the company and what to anticipate as the next steps.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience in the sales field and how I could increase the company's bottom line.   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finish Line in November 2010.

Interview

You have to be persistent or it can be a long process. A lot of applicants come through. Be prepared for strength and weakness questions as well as scenario questions.

Interview Questions

• Explaining and show you values and beliefs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Enfield, CT) in July 2009.

Interview

This is not an issue of "not getting the job". This is an issue of a retailer not understanding that ANY interaction w/ the public is a customer service scenario. Was never released, had to chace the DM/HR for feedback. After numerous attempts to follow-up professionally, finally sent kiss off email in frustration.

F-

Interview Questions

• unintelligent badly formed questioning   1 Answer