Finish Line Store Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finish Line Store Sales Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line (Louisville, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

phone interview, then 1:1 with the store manager, then a 1:1 with the district manager. They then checked all of my references. I received a call back, then I had to go for a drug test and consent to a background check. The entire process took about two weeks, but I did at one point have to call and get information on the status of my application, so it took a little longer than necessary I believe.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make a tough decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Finish Line

Anonymous Employee in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Finish Line (Gary, IN) in April 2011.

Interview

I WAS REFERRED BY A FORMER COWORKER WHO SWITCHED FROM ONE COMPANY TO ANOTHER. I was asked if I was interested in running a store closer to where I lived. I first spoke with district manager who reviewed my qualifications, and wanted to speak with any references I had. We spoke for about 30 mins, main questions were about hitting store budgets and inventory results. Two days later the regional manager called me to meet for lunch his main questions were who have I trained and are they still in retail.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience and how would I impact sales.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Finish Line (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2009.

Interview

Lengthy w/ several repetitive interviews

Negotiation

No negotiation accepted

Store Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Finish Line.

Interview

Long. And very iffy cult and involved