Finn Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Finn Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Finn Partners

2.7

Interview

It was a typical interview process that began with a phone interview with HR, phone interview with hiring manager and ended with an in person interview with hiring manager and associate team members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Finn Partners.

Interview

Multiple and lengthy interviews both on the phone and in-person. Moderately difficult, yet very fair. All interviewers from the team were responsive and awesome to engage with during the process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in public relations and what are you hoping to learn?   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Finn Partners (Woodbridge, VA) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a call from an HR person about the position to request information. In a follow up call from me she promised to contact partners for the hiring office. Even with over two decades of experience; they only cited the last year working in another industry as an excuse to not even meet me in person. Was sent a reject email (no phone call) stating as such.

For an agency claiming to look outside the box, they certainly want people who are advertising only without any deviation.

Interview Questions

• While we can’t tell you our budget for this position, what do you expect to make here?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Finn Partners.

Interview

Questions with the intern program managers. Asked about social media trends and communications style. Overall a good interview, it didn't seem too hard, but the work was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What makes a social media campaign stick out   1 Answer

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Finn Partners (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Process took three weeks. I applied online, had an initial phone call with a recruiter. Then went in for an interview with three current employees. Last part was a writing test.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a busy day of pitching, internal meetings and reporting?   Answer Question

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Finn Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in person interview in the office with the team I'd be working with. Asked very basic questions about PR, etc. Easy, no hard ball questions whatsoever. Simple take home writing test. HR/hiring takes a while but stick it out. Negotiate your salary!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Finn Partners in May 2018.

Interview

Phone interview for a few minutes asking about yourself. They care more about your ability to articulate yourself than your actual answers, since you will be on the phone for a good portion of the day.

Partner-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finn Partners.

Interview

This was only an informational interview. I had a representative reach out to me on Linkedin and we set up an interview. I got a call from someone in the HR department at Finn Partners. I was asked to describe a bit about myself and where I want to go. I was told a lot about company culture. And there were a few questions.
    I decided not to move forward in the interview process. They only pay $31,200 per year, in D.C. As a college graduate with two years of experience, I understand that I am not going to get $60,000+, but I know I am worth more than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a client and how you responded.   Answer Question

Finn Partners Response

Mar 8, 2018 – Human Resources

Your review is misleading as you applied for our fellowship-style opening and that is to see if you have the skill set, professionalism and ability to move into an Assistant Account Executive position after 4-5 months in this role. We pride ourselves on hiring positive and enthusiastic individuals into these roles with the expectation that they will continue on at Finn Partners. The screening for these roles is highly competitive and everything is spelled out clearly during the interview. I did confirm this with the office that conducted the interview for you.

SAE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Finn Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring manager followed by a phone interview with department manager and then two in-person interviews with members of the team. Process is about a month. They also asked for writing samples.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had two one interviews and a face to face Interview with their HR person. They never got back to me. Something like that never happened to me. Terrible place if people can behave like this.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions of an average interview. Mediocre HR person.   Answer Question

Finn Partners Response

Nov 3, 2016 – HR Director

We have reviewed your feedback and our intern interview process does not include two phone screens and an in-person interview with HR. In almost all instances, an intern in-person interview would be with a Hiring Manager but we will certainly look into this matter.