Finn Partners Partner In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Finn Partners Partner In Training Interview Questions

Interviews at Finn Partners

Partner In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Finn Partners (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I already had a connection in the office so when I emailed my resume and cover letter, they immediately set me up with an in-office interview within the week. I sat in the conference room, in the exact same seat, while six different people individually interviewed me — one at a time. It was a really long process, but it didn't feel as long as it was. Everyone was incredibly friendly and easy to talk to! It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• If you had three different tasks of equal importance, how would you prioritize them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Finn Partners

Partner In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Finn Partners (Detroit, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 girls. They were all interested in getting to know my passion and my goals. Haven't heard back yet. Hope to soon! I loved the atmosphere and the vibes were cool!

Partner-In-Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Finn Partners.

Interview

This was only an informational interview. I had a representative reach out to me on Linkedin and we set up an interview. I got a call from someone in the HR department at Finn Partners. I was asked to describe a bit about myself and where I want to go. I was told a lot about company culture. And there were a few questions.
    I decided not to move forward in the interview process. They only pay $31,200 per year, in D.C. As a college graduate with two years of experience, I understand that I am not going to get $60,000+, but I know I am worth more than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a client and how you responded.   Answer Question

Finn Partners Response

Mar 8, 2018 – Human Resources

Your review is misleading as you applied for our fellowship-style opening and that is to see if you have the skill set, professionalism and ability to move into an Assistant Account Executive... More