Fircroft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fircroft

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fircroft (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interiew process can be quite personable. However, most of the management involved in the hiring process prefer to talk about their own experience and work habits. they like to bring in as many middle management and some upper management in for their interviews. The interviews are conversational and typcially one-sided.

Interview Questions

• There was not a difficult or unexpeted question. What was interesting: you may be asked how your work best. They state they do not like to micro manage and prefer people who can work on their own. However, they do like to micro manage.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was not a negotiation phase

HSE Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fircroft (New Orleans, LA) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview went very well. I was calm due to the fact that I had prepared and welcomed each question. The Human Resource Manager was pleased with y answer and congratulated me on being prepared.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Preparation - Learn as much about the company as you can before your interview. Find out what they do, what they make, what kind of services they provide and determine if your skills can fit with what they do. Determine what you can offer the company. Arrange and confirm the time for your interview. Make sure you arrive early. Don't be late. Ask for directions when you confirm your appointment, if needed. Make a list of what questions you may want to ask them. More importantly, make a list of those questions you anticipate they might ask you and decide how you will answer these questions. You then are prepared how to answer them.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fircroft (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Was a walk-in start. Just used this agency as a vehicle for contractor role in O&G company.

Negotiation

Easy. Only a hiccup with understanding the Superannuation terms.