FireEye Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FireEye Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at FireEye

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews, first round was behavioral and second technical. Both interviewers were great, and genuinely seemed like they wanted to help me succeed. There were no trick questions, and when I stated I don't know the answer to a question the interviewer explained the answer patiently to help me understand before we moved on.

Interview Questions

• I was given technical questions based on all areas of my resume. Interviewers were very experienced and will grill you on the technical details to test your depth.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

Referred by employee to HR. Contacted by HR rep for initial screening and to schedule phone interview. 30 minute phone interview. Asked to come in for onsite group interview. Offer received less than one week following group interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about technical excel skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Milpitas, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Only a telephonic round.
    Basic questions on resume and interests
    More Behavioral interview
    I was contacted by their recruiter on phone
    There was going to be another round but it got cancelled
    Later after a week I got a call saying I was selected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye in May 2014.

Interview

It was smooth and fast track process and good for me . It was more on Systems and based on my knowledge in domain. Coding a simple list and few basics on it was all that went into coding test. I was more than excited to get this offer as I had a offer that turned to be bad experience as it was called back during negotiation process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Dint require they paid for my internship + travel + stay + daily commute

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FireEye (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Great experience with interview process which was really cool. All the things fell to place . I really was happy with the way interview went on . I already had offer before I interview for this company but some how that offer was not that great as compared to Fireeye

Interview Questions

• Data Structure on linkedlist   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FireEye in April 2017.

Interview

Round 1 - Online Test
    36 Questions ( Aptitude and CSE Concepts)
    3 Coding Questions
    Round 2 - Technical Interview
    Round 3 - Technical Interview
    It was a Skype Interview and they asked questions about resume and questions about my works how did I do it, How does it work, Why to use that etc.