FireEye Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FireEye Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at FireEye

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter who scheduled a 30 min phone screen. Asked about my background and told about the role in more detail. Next I had a second 30 min phone interview with a member of the team. After that I was invited to come in for an on-site interview. The on-site interview was 3 hours long and I met with multiple people. Sometime it was a 1:1 and other times it was a group. Great experience. Recruiter was very helpful throughout the whole process and I liked meeting so many people on the team. It was a very smooth and organized process.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about FireEye?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about your past experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FireEye in April 2017.

Interview

There were 3 round of interviews. First 2 rounds were technical and last one was hr round. During technical interview they were basically focused on what we had written in technical section in our resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FireEye (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

First there was an online aptitude and technical round followed by shortlisting followed by two technical rounds of face to face interview.. The technical rounds mostly tested on C and C++ and coding skills

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FireEye (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Online test followed by 2 rounds of tech interview.They need cyber security professionals.Crytography would be a great advantage.Have to be thorough with all the previous work we have done as the interview would be based on resume.