FireEye Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FireEye Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at FireEye

2.0

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FireEye.

Interview

Call with HR then on site interview with 3 people. Applied online and was notified within a week. Interviewed the same week. Quick process, HR interview was easiest. Had my offer in a week.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about past experience and schooling. Straightforward   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Milpitas, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Very quick and efficient. Applied online on the FireEye website. After applied, they send you additional information to fill out, including questions about the position you applied for, almost like a test. After this, I had one phone interview and received an offer a week later

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FireEye.

Interview

Thoroughly disappointing experience, not once but twice for the same role a year apart. Both times they hired a man with a less relevant background. Had to go through more interviews than I can count on both hands. They have decent technology, and a great CEO, but diversity clearly isn’t on their priority list, nor is experience. There are many companies in the industry that are more forward thinking, save yourself the energy. At best, I can only assume I dodged two bullets.