FireEye Research Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FireEye

2.5

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FireEye (Milpitas, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Nothing out of the ordinary. There was multiple phases. Throughout the entire process I was interviewed by 7 people. Most of the questions that I was asked were to test my knowledge regarding topics that I had placed on my resume. All in all the process was very fair.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FireEye (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online via their websites. After several days, I got phone screening. After that, I got one phone interview and asked me about my work experience and research projects. After several days, I got the onsite interview in Milpitas. People there are friendly and i like their offices. I applied online via their websites. After several days, I got phone screening. After that, I got one phone interview and asked me about my work experience and research projects. After several days, I got the onsite interview in Milpitas. People there are friendly and i like their offices.

Interview Questions