FireEye Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FireEye

3.5

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FireEye (Remote, OR) in November 2018.

Interview

So this is a review on their botched recruiting process and lack of professionalism.

Having interviewed for a Sr Sales Engineer position I was asked to conduct 6 or 7 interviews in one week. So while rearranging my current work schedule as well as my personal schedule since at least 1 or 2 interviews were in the evenings to accommodate other peoples schedules things still went great I felt.

That being said, after that week everyone went completely dark and never did I ever receive any more contact, feedback or status of the process. I only had to find out through the grapevine and my network that they filled the position with someone else. Another candidate is fine but how about some professional courtesy and just plain old manners in updating the only other candidate you had. For anyone looking at a move I would consider this red flag as it looks like the culture and management issues are still alive and well. I have always spoken highly of the company over the years throughout the community but this ends after this disgusting mess. Nice job burning bridges and send your people managers back to management school or just common sense thinking .

Interview Questions

• does it really matter?
    Although the HR person did have an obvious list of technical questions he was reading but I don't think he had any idea of what answers were even on par.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Cleveland, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

They started out hot and heavy for me. We went to dinner, held several phone interviews, all sounding very interested. Out of nowhere they stopped calling and won't return emails or voicemails. Not the way to handle high end talent. We all talk and you will find it hard to have good talent take it seriously.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with frequent travel?   1 Answer