FireEye Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FireEye Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at FireEye

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye.

Interview

Very straightforward. Given case to review. Asked for thoughts. Asked me for thoughts on specific culture, etc. I was honest and they liked that. I believe they have a fair hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What difficulty in your life has gotten you to this point?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FireEye in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online and had an employee referral. First interview was with a recruiter out of MI, who was cocky (you're a recruiter, which is really lead generation), and second interview was with the hiring manger, who was pleasant. Didn't seem like there was a chance from the very beginning based on the recruiter; so not sure what the point was moving forward with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your average day. What are your current customers? Who are your contacts at these customers?   Answer Question

FireEye Response

Jun 18, 2018 – Manager, Global Talent Acquisition Operations

We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. During initial conversations, our Talent Acquisition team looks beyond the experience listed in your resume to see if there are other intangible qualities that would allow you to be successful at FireEye. Therefore, even if there are some experience gaps, we will often schedule next level interviews with the hiring manager so they can further evaluate potential fit. We wish you the best of luck in your search!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FireEye (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted y a recruitment company the night before the interview, they confirmed the time the next morning and the interview was to be held early that same evening. The lady interviewing made an initial comment that she didn't have much time. So she started the scene but setting a negative tone.

All she wanted was the numerical values of my achievements, then asked me to do an "elevator" pitch as if I was representing FireEye in a lift. I mean come on !!! She's totally unrealistic. There was no communication, no banter and no interest shown by this female director at all.. If she was to be honest, she just wanted to get out and go home, her mind was made up before I even arrived.

Ironically before the meeting I was in my car out before the entrance of the building and she had walked out all stressed and smoking before my interview. During the interview , her whole demeanor and body language was entirely negative.

This woman should not be interviewing candidates unless shes trying to scare people off in order to protect her own job.

Interview Questions

• If I met someone in an elevator how would i pitch Fireeye to the customer in 30 seconds?   3 Answers
    • Why was I made redundant in my previous role?   1 Answer