FireEye Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

FireEye Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FireEye

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Reston, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very disorganized. Recruiter was nice and asked personal questions. took about 3 weeks to go through 2 phone interviews and one on-site interview. I am not sure why i was called when they are looking for experience in different area. Job Description totally doesn't match the interview. During the panel interview, which originally was suppose to be a individual interview, I felt like 2 of the guys in the team were trying to show of to the manager about their technical knowledge rather than focusing on the interviewing me. Asked questions that had nothing to do with the job at all. They Didn't seem interested in hiring from the looks of it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about about the time you had to make changes for infoSec dept, that you should not make but they need it done anyways. whats the process and whats would you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FireEye

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FireEye (Milan (Italy)) in April 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews at different level of management, to ensure proper evaluation of both technical competencies and sales smartness. I had also a 1:1 meeting with my colleague SE and with the SE Manager for a personal real life validation. After review, they have made a fair proposal and I accepted. I loved the way I have been checked and boarded.

Interview Questions

• Do you think that it is more important to proof the concept of a solution or discussing the values the customer is interested in and map them to a practical validation of how our solution matches them?   1 Answer
    • What is your approach in learning a new solution?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase went great: they submitted a proposal once validating on the phone my expectations, which were all met and exceeded. It was an easy phase without any difficult part.