Firestone Complete Auto Care Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 29, 2017

2.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Tuscaloosa, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

One interview with regional sales manager. Hired on the spot and sent for drug screening and physical. Came back later to meet store manager and set up training during two weeks notice from other job.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle the fast paced environment of auto repair/tire sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in May 2016.

Interview

I worked for a family owned(non corporate) bridge stone Firestone. had 2 interviews. The first came about 2 weeks after sending my resume in. I had to interview about 30 miles out at a separate location. I interviewed with the human resources guy. The interview was formal with questions regarding my experience in sales and customer service and also typical behavioral interview questions. Then I was told I would hear back by Friday if they were interested in a second interview. I received a call Friday and was asked to interview that following Monday with the owner himself(again it's non corporate but the owner has 3 locations) so I interviewed at the location I had applied to. The owner and the general manager of all his locations both were there. It wasn't really an interview though. This time I only was asked why I wanted to work here because it was different then my work history (mostly call centers). And then he asked if I was okay with the pay, working 45 to 50 hours weekly and standing on my feet all day. He asked if I could start working the following day and my first day was actually 12 hours long!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at an automotive shop?   1 Answer
    • Can you stand on your feet all day?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They require you fill out a job application. Then requested an interview. Multiple higher ups attended. No questions stood out as being overly difficult. All in all it was a good experience

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Tulsa, OK) in April 2015.

Interview

Brief history of past experiances with automobiles. Ask you what you want to obtain out of company and how you would want to be treated. They tell you about the history of Firestone and where the business started. They told you about the different types of tires listed for certain automobiles and why they are the better option. Interview was in a calm setting where there was not alot of pressure.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care in January 2015.

Interview

Showed up early (as always) and the manager at the time took 20 extra minutes not doing anything but playing on his phone. I went back and discussed literally everything except the job and what I would be doing. The interview took 20 minutes and I had to wait 3 more weeks before I could start working.

Interview Questions

• Do you know know anything about cars?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

pretty easy interview. First you submit an application, then you get a call and do an over the phone, once you pass that you do an in person with the regional manager. not tough questions

Interview Questions

• Have you ever sold tires before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2014.

Interview

Process took a couple of weeks before I heard from them. Interviewed in person, then interviewed with a different store manager. Long processing physical. Took another 2 1/2 weeks to actually start. Questions were typical of a sales job. Nothing super hard hitting but not super easy. I interviewed with the area manager, store manager, and HR rep before I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Springfield, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

Firestone was fast at getting me in the door for an interview. I applied on a tuesday and I accepted the offer on Thursday. However, it took more than a month to actually start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate if need be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Abilene, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Had to drive an hour and a half for interview since district manager had to interview and I was trying to start asap. Upon arrival I was greeted by the DM. He told me what would be expected of me and asked if I could handle the work. Told him i could. He told me he wants to get me aboard.

Interview Questions

• Do I know anything about cars?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was more of an information session. I was asked a few general interview questions, but the majority of the time was spent on how I can advance in the company. My interviewer was perfectly clear with me that if I worked hard and proved myself to the company I would move up through the ranks in no time.