Firestone Complete Auto Care Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firestone Complete Auto Care Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Mount Vernon, OH).

Interview

Online application and then call by HR and then interview on location and then call back and then meeting with HR and then drug test and then physical and then paperwork and then start. All within about 2-4 weeks

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own tools?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Firestone Complete Auto Care

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

phone call after I posted a resume on career builder. took a physical, drug test and did some paper work. answered a few questions about military related injuries and was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Conroe, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Pull up your pants. Don't come to interview with earrings or jewelry. If you don't know anything about cars, don't even bother.

Interview Questions

• Can you take a drug test today?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay is based on experience. Don't ask for too much, but don't screw yourself either.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Walk in style interview. I first asked for an application. Filled it out. Asked to speak with the manager of the store. He walked me into his office and we had a very casual talk. I told him I was interested in working on cars but had no prior professional experience. I told him I had a set of tools to do the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elmira, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firestone Complete Auto Care (Elmira, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

I was explained the position and was told what they were looking for . I am not a certified mechanic so they explained to me that this position is based on flat rate pay. They also said that if i wasnt chosen for this position that there would be an apprentice spot soon that I would fit better.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you doin oil changes on a typical car or truck.   1 Answer