Firm Media Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firm Media

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Firm Media (Ontario, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I can't speak highly enough about Chris, The CEO of Firm Media, and his team. They are extremely warm, welcoming, and represent the type of work ethic that embodies "The American Dream." It may sound a little cheesy and scripted, but it's true.

Their office's culture and dynamics seem to be top-notch because everyone is in a great mood and, even though you're going in for an interview, it feels like you are meeting amongst longtime friends.

Also ,they clearly value character higher than most companies, and if that is important to you I suggest taking them up on an interview if you get the chance. I almost passed when they initially contacted me, due to their distance from me, but I'm glad I took them up on the offer. Ultimately, we were too far apart on numbers, but that's business.

Even though things didn't work out after two interviews, Chris contacted me personally to commend me on my presentation as a candidate and want he saw in my character. It was easily the kindest email a CEO has ever sent me and it speaks volumes about him and his company.