Firmenich Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Firmenich Project Manager Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Firmenich (Princeton, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial contact with recruiter through job posting online. 1:1 interview with HR, four members of mgmt team (4 hours total). Back again for 1:1 with Sales Director and VP. Back one more time for 1:1 with director of another team and HR. Total was approx. 3 weeks. Interview technique was STAR based--BE PREPARED! I practiced for two days prior to first interview.

Interview Questions

• What achievement are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had another offer on the table at the time, but the benefits and career advancement far outweighed the $ at this company. It was a higher offer, and I didn't negotiate. Offer was fair. What this company offers is amazing compared to others I've worked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Firmenich

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainsboro, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firmenich (Plainsboro, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I first received an email notifying me that I was a candidate for the position and I should call to schedule a time for the interview. I had a 50 minute phone interview with an HR specialist where she asked general questions about my background. I was then asked to visit on site to interview with 3 other employees: the manager of the position (Account Manager), a manager at the same level (Account Manager), and a veteran project manager. The campus at Plainsboro is chic and contemporary, but I had a hard time finding it. Google map directions were completely wrong!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem creatively.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you sacrificed a short term reward for a long term goal.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about how you have worked with people that have different views than you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Firmenich (Princeton, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview process consisted of meeting with the HR recruiter as initial interview (Firmenich has an excellent HR department). The 2nd interview was conducted with 3 members of the department (hiring manager, direct report, upper level manager). The third and final interview was with the VP of the division. The final step was with the HR recruiter to discuss the job offer.