First Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Advantage Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.9

Leadership Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

The process was organized from the beginning, so I shouldn't have wasted my time. The interview days and times kept changing and no one followed up with me to let me know the final decision. Culture changes come from the top down, so if the leadership team treats candidates this way, I can see why the organization is having a hard time shifting the culture.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Two phone interviews with people who knew less about the job than I did. They did zero communication after the phone interview. I was told I would move forward with the interview process in the next few weeks. I never heard a thing. Left multiple voicemail and sent emails with no response

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. 2nd interview was a interview onsight and the 3rd interview was onsight as well. I was given the job verbally by the hiring manager only to have her manager tell me they were not moving forward with me and we're looking for someone with more experience. A complete waste of time and energy. I had to follow up several times just for scheduling the interview and then after the final interview for the results. I found that to be very unprofessional. I went into the interview with last minute notice. It was a complete waste of time and energy. If I didn't have enough experience we could have eliminated this process after the 1st interview. Who tells someone they are excited to get them started and then not hire them. I would not suggest anyone interviewing with this company. Very unprofessional and waste people time. I brought my brag book and the guy didn't even want to look at it. That says enough.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Several phone interviews and then in-person interview.
    Very unprofessional and disorganized. Wasted my time and poor representation of company.
    Only lasted a few minutes and wasted my time. The only professional person I encountered was the security officer at front desk.

Interview Questions

• What is your Account management experience and size of accounts?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews, first over the phone and the second in person. Each were set up by a recruiter. Thes questions were pretty standard - tell us about a difficult experience and how you worked through it, tell us about your current job and why you're looking for another. Everyone seemed nice.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very slow process. First interview with hiring manager, general questions on background and skills, a lot of discussion on the company and department structure. Didnt't hear back for a month, when second interview was scheduled with hiring manager and two peers. In the interim the job description had changed and required managerial experience which I had very little of. Didn't get an offer. Nice people, seemed like a good work environment.

Web Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Advantage (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was brief and rushed. I had a short one on one with the manager which was good but found out there most senior developer was only on the job 2 years and the manager had only been there a couple more years. The panel test was a little ridiculous, allot of questions asked about software and tool usage that would only be gained at this job.

Overall I didn't get a great feeling from the interview and was left in the interview room waiting for the manager only to be walked out by an employee.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between a sax parser and a dom parser?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Advantage (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The HR conducted the interview at the Job Factory, Ulsoor. I had never attended the interview in 2015 & I happened to attend the interview in Jan 2016. The HR lady thought that I had attended the interview & simply rejected me as she was not interested in conducting the interview. Beware of this company as there is a very high attrition here. Many people quit this company. The management thinks it is smart at Bangalore. God Bless FADV

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Advantage (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

it was really simple. firstly you have to show your english communication skill and then spoken skill at the final level, where i was asked to talk about any topic of my choice, since they were checking the english speaking skill

Voice Process Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at First Advantage in June 2011.

Interview

Typing test . Aptitude, Hr. THe Typing speed should be at-least 23 words per minute.