First Advantage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2017

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Leadership Role Interview

Interview

The process was very disorganized and disappointing. New management looking to elevate their strategic practice but do not seem to know what they are doing. Ironic for a company alleging to offer recruiting "best practices". I recommend running ...

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of how u impact clients strategically?   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at First Advantage (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Had to do a presentation, business review. They drill you about being "strategic" and be prepared to tell them a time when......about 10 of these type questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Two phone interviews with people who knew less about the job than I did. They did zero communication after the phone interview. I was told I would move forward with the interview process in the next few weeks. I never heard a thing. Left multiple voicemail and sent emails with no response

Leadership Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

The process was organized from the beginning, so I shouldn't have wasted my time. The interview days and times kept changing and no one followed up with me to let me know the final decision. Culture changes come from the top down, so if the leadership team treats candidates this way, I can see why the organization is having a hard time shifting the culture.

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager. 2nd interview was a interview onsight and the 3rd interview was onsight as well. I was given the job verbally by the hiring manager only to have her manager tell me they were not moving forward with me and we're looking for someone with more experience. A complete waste of time and energy. I had to follow up several times just for scheduling the interview and then after the final interview for the results. I found that to be very unprofessional. I went into the interview with last minute notice. It was a complete waste of time and energy. If I didn't have enough experience we could have eliminated this process after the 1st interview. Who tells someone they are excited to get them started and then not hire them. I would not suggest anyone interviewing with this company. Very unprofessional and waste people time. I brought my brag book and the guy didn't even want to look at it. That says enough.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Several phone interviews and then in-person interview.
    Very unprofessional and disorganized. Wasted my time and poor representation of company.
    Only lasted a few minutes and wasted my time. The only professional person I encountered was the security officer at front desk.

Interview Questions

• What is your Account management experience and size of accounts?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews, first over the phone and the second in person. Each were set up by a recruiter. Thes questions were pretty standard - tell us about a difficult experience and how you worked through it, tell us about your current job and why you're looking for another. Everyone seemed nice.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at First Advantage (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very slow process. First interview with hiring manager, general questions on background and skills, a lot of discussion on the company and department structure. Didnt't hear back for a month, when second interview was scheduled with hiring manager and two peers. In the interim the job description had changed and required managerial experience which I had very little of. Didn't get an offer. Nice people, seemed like a good work environment.

Web Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Advantage (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was brief and rushed. I had a short one on one with the manager which was good but found out there most senior developer was only on the job 2 years and the manager had only been there a couple more years. The panel test was a little ridiculous, allot of questions asked about software and tool usage that would only be gained at this job.

Overall I didn't get a great feeling from the interview and was left in the interview room waiting for the manager only to be walked out by an employee.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between a sax parser and a dom parser?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Interview

4 rounds and taking very long time and I cleared all 4 rounds and they took one extra round after ops and told me you didn't cleared. it took 2 days. no proper response from recruitment team and yourself had to follow up or else you have to wait all day