First American Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

First American Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.0

Department Records Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First American (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

I had gone through a staffing agency so they had presented the position and the company prior to my applying. I had one one on one interview with the department manager asking general questions about my experience, as well as some personality questions. All in all it was inviting and informative.

Interview Questions

Claims Resolutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First American (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2010.

Interview

Call from HR hiring manager to ask a few questions about your customer service perspective and to be provided with a vague explanation of the job duties. A sit down interview is set with a department supervisor, manager or the call center director, a computer aptitude test is taken. They ask about your ability to handle escalated calls.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The compensation was from a range and stated they based off of experience. Not very negotiable on what they felt your experience is worth.