First American Interview Questions in Santa Rosa, CA | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First American (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

You will most likely be interviewed by two people, whoever would be your supervisor, and the lead training manager. They ask you general interview questions but are really looking to see if you are motivated, a self started, and that you have thick skin.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What is your response when you hear no?   Answer Question

Claims Resolution Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First American (Santa Rosa, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got a call for an interview.

Process was supposed to be with Operations manager but then at the last minute was changed and I met with a different supervisor.

He was very well informed and immediately, I had a sense that he wanted to see me in this company and succeed.

The company is in huge growth, as long as you are willing to work, have a clean background and can commit to working, you're hired.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very simple, mostly about my background   Answer Question

Claims Resolution Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First American (Santa Rosa, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I was referred to this company by a friend. I found their posting on Craigslist.com and applied via the link posted in the ad. I was contacted the next day by phone for a preliminary phone interview, and was asked to come in the next day for an interview. I arrived for the interview about 10 minutes early and waited in the lobby for my interviewer. This woman was a different woman than I spoke to initially on the phone, but was informed that this would be the case. She took me to her office and we had a pleasant interview which lasted about 20 minutes. She asked fairly normal interview questions, some of which were specific to the company or position. When the interview was over, she informed me that she would pass my information along to her supervisor and would be in touch by the end of the day with the outcome of the interview. (They were starting a training class in a few days and were trying to follow-up as quickly as possible because of this.) I left the building feeling positive, and two hours later I received a phone call from the first woman I spoke with, and she offered me the job contingent on passing a background check. I happily accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of responsibility?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The base pay offered was an acceptable amount and negotiation did not take place.