First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at First BanCorp (Puerto Rico)

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (San Juan, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called and scheduled an interview very quick. I was interviewed by the HR Staffing manager and she was very friendly. Most of the questions where personal experience, education and what future plans I had for career growth. After this interview, I was called around a week later to be interviewed by my future supervisor. This interview was a bit more focused on my skills and abilities. Different scenarios where used as examples and I would have to come up with ways to solve the problems. She also asked about my fields of study, passions, interest and why I had chosen FirstBank. Overall the interview was quite easy, since a prepared beforehand.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Piedras, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (Las Piedras, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

This was for a spring semester internship but applicants weren't contacted until mid-January which made effective planning difficult for the semester. HR staff was great once the process started. I was in the end disappointed with my assigned role, it was very basic (MBA candidate) and offered no challenge or true learning opportunities.

Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guaynabo, PR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First BanCorp (Puerto Rico) (Guaynabo, PR).

Interview

The interview was on time. They were cordial, kind and friendly. The questions were direct and simple. It allowed you the chance to feel comfortable. They greeted you with a smile and shaking your hand. Everyone was very polite and engaging. They began with personal questions to help you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in a year?   1 Answer