First Cash Financial Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at First Cash Financial Services

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services in April 2016.

Interview

Long interview with useless questions and paperwork. I was very experienced for this position yet no offer was made. Interview took place in a small dirty cramped room. The pay they spoke about was just ok, nothing soecial

Store Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Corpus Christi, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

As soon as I submitted my resume for Store Manager I was contacted by a district manager. I was called for an interview at one of the First Cash Pawn locations.Then after that I interviewed with regional managers. This interview process took about two weeks. Since I am an experienced Recruiter the process was smooth and I would rate the interviews as "easy".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?
      If hired where do you see yourself in the next five years?
      1 Answer

Pawnbroker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Garland, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Did not last long ask me did i like money and could i pass a background check and pass a drug test and i answer yes and that was it i was apart of the team

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euless, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Euless, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process with HR first then IT manager ask you some basic questions. If you say you know something, expect to be able to do it not just say it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Washington, DC) in July 2012.

Interview

There is a personality test, easy math test, and lots of paperwork to authorize background checks. Quick face to face conversation with supervisor. The interview itself was fast paced and you get a sense of how you did immediately. Have to go in looking professional, though you don't get to look that way if you actually get hired.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Hickory, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

I met with the Market Manager in the back room of a store. He asked me a few questions about my past employers and what I did there. I do believe he already had his mind made up before I got there. This company is very appearance minded. I got the job right away.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this, tell me about that. Not any important questions.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at First Cash Financial Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a call to go in for an interview with area manager. The following week received call to go into a interview with store manager. As far as work culture, it seems like a laid back environment. You have commission in some stores. Work week consist of M-Sun at the particular store I interviewed for, but the weekends are on a rotation basis. You do have to work most holidays without any holiday pay. They are only closed Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving Day, and reduced hours on other holidays such as Labor, New Years, 4th of July, Christmas Eve.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Please tell me about a time when you had conflict with a customer or co-worker and how you handled the situation?   Answer Question