First Citizens Bank Information Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Citizens Bank (Raleigh, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

After being laid off, two former coworkers had advised me that their earlier experiences working at First Citizens was poor. After having attended an interview there, I agree. The phone interview went very well, but later when I arrived (on time) for the face-to-face interview the hiring manager came out po'd about something. I later learned he was angry at his boss. The manager came into the interview with a negative attitude, and had a chip on his shoulder during the interview. I next interviewed with his boss, who was a loud mouthed, overly friendly, self-important blowhard. No wonder his subordinate was upset. A highly unprofessional experience, and a complete waste of my time. Never again. Also, HR probably needs to be outsourced. They are not a useful group. Additionally, they had me fill out extensive documentation with *alot* of personal information to be turned over to them as a condition to the face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the best thing said about you on an evaluation?   Answer Question
  • What was the worst thing said about you on an evaluation?   Answer Question

Unprofessional, small-minded managers.