First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 2, 2017

2.4

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Bullhead City, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very long but its because they want to get to know you and make sure that you are going to be a good fit.They asked a lot of questions and really tired to get to know you to make sure that you will be a good fit for the job. They wanted me to walk around they store with another employee to see how to break the ice and see if i could do it. I mess up but you will never learn if you dont mess up. It was a very go experience. I had alot of fun.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies and what do you like to do?   1 Answer
    • Why did you chose to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Online Application
    Receive call from recruiter within a week if considered
    Interview scheduled within next week might be offered second interview followed by phone call from district manager and finally a conditional offer from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to come to a bank?
      Recall how you addressed a situation with a rude customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

Kathy was a great interviewer. She was direct and encouraging. She was friendly and asked me all the questions directly related to the job description. The interview was conducted on-site, within the branch. I could see the workstation, the tellers. I was given a tour of the branch and the store. I was able to meet some of the other tellers and personal bankers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to talk to strangers?   1 Answer

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank.

Interview

It was very quick an easy . The hiring manager was very nice & very comfortable. Questions were just basic questions . Have to had my resume handy most of the questions were about cash handeling experience

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got interviewed in 2011 by the distric manager and got asked just the basic questions, for example why do you want to work for us, and why should we hire you.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview a day after submitting my resume online and was invited to a face to face interview with a District Manager. I got feedback six days after my interview indicating that I was being considered for the job. Fingers crossed for positive news soon. All in all, it was a seamless interview experience.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Complete a 30/60/90 sit down with the RM and DM. They asked me to prepare myself with a plan of action. They did not care for power points and like something original. They take forever to let you know if you didn't get the position. They don't really providence feedback either.

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

- You will be interviewed by the district manager .
    - As long as you are excellent at sales, they will hire you .
    - Education does not matter.
    - Requires excellent communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Bryan, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. I was interviewed by the district manager who is an amazing, understanding, cooperative, and strong woman. The interview was smooth and natural. All of my co workers mentioned that they had to go through two interviews, though I only had one interview.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Interviewed once with 2 managers and a second time with district manager after a phone interview with the recruiter. Talked about sales goals, team, dependability, availability. District Manager asked about personal goals in life and seemed more focused on getting to know and understand me as an individual to determine if I was the right fit.