First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.3

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview a day after submitting my resume online and was invited to a face to face interview with a District Manager. I got feedback six days after my interview indicating that I was being considered for the job. Fingers crossed for positive news soon. All in all, it was a seamless interview experience.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita Falls, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Wichita Falls, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Looking over resume and deciding which candidate is a strong candidate. Then we interview them and see if their personality will match with the ABM because the ABM is the member of management that has to deal with the employee the most.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you in dealing with people's money and livelihood?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Interview

Good, go through the interview process by doing a phone interview. After that was a face to face. Overall process took about 5 weeks. Not bad at all.

Teller Interview

Interview

Got hired within two weeks. Had a meet and greet with the branch manager. Got called backed for an official interview. Then got extended and offer. Got a background check and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Levelland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Levelland, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter the next day. She filled me in on the company and the job and asked if I still wanted to interview at the branch. I said yes and she scheduled my interview. The interview with the branch manager was fairly easy. She asked me the usual interview questions. She then handed me her phone and told me to pitch it to her to prove that I could sell. I passed the interview with her and she set me up with a phone interview with the district manager. That interview was mostly just assuring the district manager that I felt comfortable with the job requirements.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't prepared to deliver a sales pitch, but it worked out.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in September 2013.

Interview

It was a bit intimidating seeing that their three managers in your interview. Two branch managers and your district manager. And then they take you out to see if you can talk to someone about an account which you have no knowledge of so if i were you id brush up on some of their accounts and stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Arlington, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people; All bank managers from different branches including the one for which I was interviewing. They all proceeded to ask me stereotypical questions like: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What motivates you?

Interview Questions

• Sell me this. Why should I buy your product over a competitor's product. What's so special about your product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was like any other interview in a retail store they asked you simple questions do you have experience in cross-selling. Also did some role playing which my "subject" was a pen i describe every detail of the pen to the buyer needs. Every first convenience bank is located inside a Walmart very low moral standing 6 hours a day attacking every customer that walks past you also going into aisle approaching customers. The CO-worker i had were so greedy and the branch manager was so not experience did not know how to manage. The co-worker did not care about team player it was all about who ever can open the most account had my account open from one of my co worker and she put it under her name. To become a manager does not take much at all no degree needed just make lot of sales and you can become a branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Humble, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview by a recruiter. Followed by a phone interview. Would receive a call back within the next few days with a job offer. Seamless process. This is followed by background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions in regards to selling and dealing with problem customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Mesquite, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

I received a call from the recruiter and asked me questions about myself. The recruiter directed me to the location where I got interviewed by two branch managers from different locations.