First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Convenience Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

2 one on one interviews with 2 hiring managers also you get a district manager who calls you to ask few questions and see if you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too deep just basic questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Arlington, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 people; All bank managers from different branches including the one for which I was interviewing. They all proceeded to ask me stereotypical questions like: What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? What motivates you?

Interview Questions

• Sell me this. Why should I buy your product over a competitor's product. What's so special about your product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was like any other interview in a retail store they asked you simple questions do you have experience in cross-selling. Also did some role playing which my "subject" was a pen i describe every detail of the pen to the buyer needs. Every first convenience bank is located inside a Walmart very low moral standing 6 hours a day attacking every customer that walks past you also going into aisle approaching customers. The CO-worker i had were so greedy and the branch manager was so not experience did not know how to manage. The co-worker did not care about team player it was all about who ever can open the most account had my account open from one of my co worker and she put it under her name. To become a manager does not take much at all no degree needed just make lot of sales and you can become a branch manager.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview with Regional Manager was very pleasant
    Second interview with HR and branch manager was fun and easy going
    Training for 4 weeks paid and travel reimbursement got me to meet several new coworkers from other locations

Interview Questions

• We had a mock sales interaction.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Humble, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview by a recruiter. Followed by a phone interview. Would receive a call back within the next few days with a job offer. Seamless process. This is followed by background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions in regards to selling and dealing with problem customers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Bullhead City, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

It was very long but its because they want to get to know you and make sure that you are going to be a good fit.They asked a lot of questions and really tired to get to know you to make sure that you will be a good fit for the job. They wanted me to walk around they store with another employee to see how to break the ice and see if i could do it. I mess up but you will never learn if you dont mess up. It was a very go experience. I had alot of fun.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies and what do you like to do?   1 Answer
    • Why did you chose to work in a bank?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (El Paso, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied online, I got a phone called the next day to set up an interview. The interview last about 30 min. The manager was super nice and easy to talk to, so it made the interview somehow easy.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Simple questions asked. I waited for the manager and district manager to arrive. It was easy and very friendly. Some managers what they will do, if they consider so they will walk around the store with you to explain the job a little better. If you are dressed nice and seem friendly and are driven in sales they will see you as the perfect candidate

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

i went to the interview and was interviwed my two people. i met the district manager and branch manager. it was a nice experience. i felt good about it and enjoyed speaking with the managers

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in March 2018.

Interview

Its a easy interview. If you have cash handling experience or sales experience anywhere then its easy to get accepted. It a one on one interview . Will be sent for training and after which you will be tested out.