First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Convenience Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.3

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank.

Interview

It was very quick an easy . The hiring manager was very nice & very comfortable. Questions were just basic questions . Have to had my resume handy most of the questions were about cash handeling experience

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

Kathy was a great interviewer. She was direct and encouraging. She was friendly and asked me all the questions directly related to the job description. The interview was conducted on-site, within the branch. I could see the workstation, the tellers. I was given a tour of the branch and the store. I was able to meet some of the other tellers and personal bankers.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to talk to strangers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Interview was initiated by a phone call to come in and have a "get to know you" interview with the human resource manager. Followed by a group interview, you vs the branch managers of the district. Very fun interview, you could tell they were all friends. Then I was called back for a final in branch interview where you meet who you will be working with and they give you a clearer picture of your job duties.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question they asked me how I planned to achieve my monthly goal.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate because I had no experience in the industry.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Th interview was laid back and very positive. They make you want to work there with telling you the pay and bonuses but tell you little about the hours and how it works. As long as you seem enthusiastic you pretty much have the job.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied via internet after an ABM (from another location) informed me that they were hiring. Recruiter called. Set up interview. Interviewed with Branch Manager. Obviously she liked me. Recruiter called me back (about a day or 2 after) to formally offer me the job pending a background check and drug test. Explained pay and start date.

Negotiation

None

Personal Banker I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank.

Interview

My initial interview was a very typical interview. The only problem I had was that the manager for the location I would be starting at seemed a little uneducated. More of her having the job because of seniority not because she knew how to do it. They said they had several other interviews to complete and I would hear something back within a week. All of their questions were scripted by human resources so there was nothing unusual there.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this cup of coffee." Apparently they wanted to make sure we could sell anything, since it is highly sales related position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They handed you a paper with what your base pay was for the position. It might be different for a higher position.

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Bryan, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was great. I was interviewed by the district manager who is an amazing, understanding, cooperative, and strong woman. The interview was smooth and natural. All of my co workers mentioned that they had to go through two interviews, though I only had one interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX).

Interview

I got interviewed in 2011 by the distric manager and got asked just the basic questions, for example why do you want to work for us, and why should we hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

They ask the typical questions of an interview. Mt advice is to have confidence be bubbly. You will aisle prospect (talk to customers ). Don't be shy, ask them questions and answer theirs. Dress business professional. A suit is recommended .

Personal Banker II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

- You will be interviewed by the district manager .
    - As long as you are excellent at sales, they will hire you .
    - Education does not matter.
    - Requires excellent communication skills.