First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Convenience Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Greenville, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with the branch manager and assistant manager. They asked me basic interview questions and went over my resume. I was given a bank pamplet to study and went back for my second interview a few days later. There, they quizzed me over what I learned and the manager took me out in the store aisles to talk to people about opening accounts.

Interview Questions

• He handed me a pen and asked me to sell it to him.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

- You will be interviewed by the district manager .
    - As long as you are excellent at sales, they will hire you .
    - Education does not matter.
    - Requires excellent communication skills.

Anonymous Employee in Alamogordo, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Alamogordo, NM).

Interview

The interview was very easy, They went through a question checklist and took down a few notes. HR contacted me the same afternoon with basically the same questions and then soon after called back with an "Offer" that I did accept.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Online Application
    Receive call from recruiter within a week if considered
    Interview scheduled within next week might be offered second interview followed by phone call from district manager and finally a conditional offer from recruiter

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to come to a bank?
      Recall how you addressed a situation with a rude customer.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank.

Interview

The hiring process is quite lengthy. It is a 3 interview process, which at sometime quite scary. You can be interviewed by one individual or a group of individuals (which I was).

Interview Questions

• Just understand when in the interview they will cover cash handling and customer service over and over again. They will also touch on branch cleanliness and sales a lot. Make sure you get prepared mentally for this job because the interview doesn't put into words what you will learn your first six months.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was emails between the district manager and recruiter.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (El Paso, TX).

Interview

Complete a 30/60/90 sit down with the RM and DM. They asked me to prepare myself with a plan of action. They did not care for power points and like something original. They take forever to let you know if you didn't get the position. They don't really providence feedback either.

Senior Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Dallas, TX).

Interview

You have about 3 interview. over the phone, with your manager and with corporate

Negotiation

I told them at the time that I was in school and they let me pick my hours

Senior Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laveen, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Laveen, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview is about your type of character. Able to be open, friendly, good on a cash drawer, and great at sales.

Pesonal Banker- Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Temple, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I attended a local job fair hosted by the bank where I was interviewed by a bank manager. (They also post open positions on job posting sites like Indeed.) (You need to fill out an online application as well.) I recieved a call back in less than a week where it was arranged for me to partake in a second interview with the branch manager along with two other managers. Then within two days following I was notified I was hired after succssfully submitting a background check. You need to know about the company, know what the job entails prior to interviewing with the company. Following your second interview you may have to go up to a few customers and try to get them to open up a bank account.

Interview Questions

• Well, lets just say they were very detailed in there questions regarding my previous employement, be prepared to explain your previous work history if need be, and to tell them why you would be good fit for the company-position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be prepared to sell well if you want to make a good salary.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank in October 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with the Branch Manager. They asked questions about my previous work experience and asked how I felt about selling, by asking how I'd sell a pen to them. They wanted to proceed, and my second interview was with a Branch Manager at another location, that was intense, but went well overall. The last (and final) interview was a phone interview that barely lasted 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a basic ballpark pen to someone?   1 Answer