First Convenience Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at First Convenience Bank

2.3

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Grapevine, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Brief discussion of company and your daily procedures, right after that you are taking to the retailer store aisles , to practice selling. Talk and interact how you would tell people about the bank.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working weekends and selling?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Convenience Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

generic questions took me out for aisle prospecting. if you do well in their most likely be hired for a higher position. how do you deal with an irate customer? tell me about a situation where you had to deal with that?
     generic questions took me out for aisle prospecting. if you do well in their most likely be hired for the higher position

Interview Questions

• how do you deal with an irate customer? tell me about a situation where you had to deal with that   1 Answer

See What First Convenience Bank Employees Are Saying

Teller

StarStarStarStarStar     Former Personal Banker

Pros: “Great people to work with at my branch. Got used to usual clientele Located in Walmart 3 Paychecks in One month Great district management”“Great people to work with at my branch. Got used to usual clientele Located in Walmart 3 Paychecks in One month Great district management” – Full Review